Are you eating a ‘spermicidal diet’ without knowing it? In other words, are you following the fads of ‘low fat’ or ‘high carb’? These are direct paths to infertility, not to mention other major diseases. It’s bad dietary advice generally, but especially when trying to conceive.
These fads are the kingpins in the ‘spermicidal diet’. They sound healthy, but create a state of acidosis, which is the opposite of what you want. Doctors miss this basic fertility factor. It’s why they throw around the “unexplained infertility” label so often. Fertility drugs are often prescribed prematurely, costing you extra time and money. Not to mention the side effects! Correcting your fertility diet is a simple and effective solution.
Coffee, carbs, and all forms of sugar will kill your chances at conception. Most ‘convenience’ foods are quite inconvenient for your fertility. Drugs (both prescription and recreational), and alcohol multiply these negative effects. The trappings of the ‘modern’ diet work against your ‘primitive’ reproductive biology.
There’s a long history of food industry lobbyists pushing to get the wrong food advice in front of your face. Beware the health myth of the low-fat diet, and the way that marketing presents the high carb to you. Your job is to tune out this bad nutritional advice, and focus on fertility foods. What the heck! Follow this healthy way of eating for the rest of your life.
“Save the environment!” Your vaginal environment, that is. Conception doesn’t occur if the sperm cannot reach the egg. A ‘spermicidal diet’ makes your vaginal biochemistry inhospitable to sperm. A healthy fertility diet ensures that your “fertility window” will open during ovulation. Testing your pH level every day is an essential part of your fertility regimen. Adjustments to diet and lifestyle are the primary way to balance your pH.
Reverse this acidifying trend in your diet. Focus on good, basic nutrition in vegetables, fermented food, and meats. Tailor the above to your unique body type. Limit high glycemic foods in your diet. You’ll even want to limit fruits, as all forms of sugar can tip the scales.
Make sure your alkalizing practices include:
- Nutrient dense foods like meats, vegetables, nuts and some berries. Follow either the Weston A. Price diet as a good starting point.
- Practice “Sequential eating”. Drink water before the meal, and then order your food in increasing density. Remember the traditional order in a restaurant of “Drinks. Soup or salad. Appetizer. Dense main course eaten at the end.”
- Be sure you drink between 2-3 liters of water per day, and increase depending on how active you are.
Avoid the following acidifying practices:
- Drugs, alcohol
- Dehydration (don’t wait until thirsty!)
- Processed food, fast food, fried food
- Sugars and refined grains
- Overeating and emotional eating
- High carb, low-fat diets
This topic is further expanded in Step 2 of The 8 Steps to Natural Fertility Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About. You can download your free copy here.