Staring at the sun – is this really a smart thing to do?
At first, it sounds like the most uncommon sense thing you’ve ever heard.
Sun gazing is an ancient spiritual practice for cleansing and healing the body that has been brought into modern health circles.
If you really think about it, this makes sense, once you recall that the sun is the origin and maintainer of all life on earth.
The research on sun gazing shows a number of general health benefits, including:
- Multiple fertility benefits, such as:
- Enhancing your pituitary gland’s functions. It is known as the “master gland”, as it governs your entire hormonal system. Melatonin and serotonin production are directly enhanced when the pituitary gland is stimulated.
- Regulating the menstrual cycle.
- It includes the many health benefits of vitamin D, including the health of the reproductive system.
- It increases the size of your pineal gland, which normally shrinks as you age.
- Increases your energy levels.
- It actually acts like a super-nutrient in your body, providing many things your body normally gets from super-nutritious foods.
- Improves eyesight.
How to sungaze:
- Select the safe times of day for sun gazing – one hour after sunrise, and one hour before sunset when the angle of the sun through the atmosphere creates a natural shielding from the more harmful sun rays. Your phone’s weather app usually includes sunrise and sunset times for your location.
- Start small – 30 seconds at first, and increase by 10 seconds each day, working up to several minutes per session.
- Sun gaze ‘naked’ – that is, without wearing corrective lenses, and being outdoors (ie not looking through a window).
- Enhance sun gazing with positive imagination and visualizing – your “inner vision” is enhanced at these times, so during and after your sun gazing session, stay focused on what you most desire – imagine a concrete, visual outcome for yourself, such as being pregnant, or holding your new baby.
Even within the first few days of sun gazing, you will probably already report to us that you notice an improvement in your moods and energy levels. Let us know what you notice as you start to work in this subtle but powerful way with the sun’s energy.
This topic is further expanded in Step 7 of The 8 Steps to Natural Fertility Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About.
You can download your free copy here.