90 Day Regimen Breakthrough – Week 4
Time for a water break
This week we begin to tackle the four cardinal points of regimen, with “hydration” being today’s topic.
The primary importance of hydration is in its obvious physical meaning of drinking and absorbing enough pure water to keep all your body systems and functions in optimal shape, but we’ll also explore the meaning of hydration at all levels of our health and being.
Here’s an introduction to the concept and principles of hydration:
Your journal homework from this first video is:
- How is your thirst at all levels? Do you have a strong desire and thirst for water?
- How strong is your “thirst for life”?
- How is your absorption at all levels?
[All of the above is strongly connected back to our original concept of “resonance vs. attraction”.]
The next step in your hydration is to address all the practical issues of “how”. The content of this video is designed to give you a good outline, from which you can structure your own very individual path into hydration, based on your unique needs, as well as your given situations and resources.
Your journal homework from this video:
- How is your current level of hydration?Are there any obvious signs of either hydration, or dehydration?
- What are your hydration habits like?
- Are there any aspects of hydration regimen which you would want to work on at this point in time?