I used to suffer food cravings, too. After a day full of serving patients and my family, I used to finally sit down (well after the sun had gone down) and enjoy a morsel of dark chocolate. Often times, it was well beyond a morsel!
It was like a negative spiral as then I’d have trouble sleeping or be up a time or two to urinate in the night which did not help my feeling of being rested the next day. I was stuck in a loop of need without emotional fulfillment.
The bottom line was that the more I needed the chocolate, the less I felt rested. I was living to eat, not eating to live.
The Cancer state of mind actually craves chocolate. In fact, stay out of their way when they’re en route to their fix, as they’ll slay dragons bare handed to get it. Sound familiar?
The Cancer state of mind is one where you rescue others to the exclusion of self, are living the unlived life, and are feeling resigned that this is your fate from here on in. That was my story too. The chocolate gave me a tiny illusion, just for the moment that this wasn’t true.
It seemed like much more energy to resolve my plight outright than I had. I knew more fats would help, I also knew more tender acts of self-love and fulfillment were also key. But where to start?
That is when I took a dose of Carcinosin and Chocolatum and made a list of what I needed more of in my life. I went after “the feeling.” If I was going to do this thing called life, long-term, how would I imagine a better state of grace for myself?
Well the answer to this has spanned many blogs, a couple of books, and a decade. Give us a call as we’re happy to share the answers we found with you, verbally, based on your own struggles. It’s what we do for our patients, but not to the exclusion of having solved it for ourselves first. Are you ready?
What baggage are you holding onto? No, really–I’m speaking to you.
If you aim your gaze down into your belly, what is it that you’re feeling? Are you harbouring grief and sadness down there? What about loss or disappointment? Are you feeling pissed that you thought you’d be in such a better place in your life by now? Perhaps you’re afraid that you’re never going to get to your goals.
What if there was a way to dump all this physical and emotional content overboard without having to hash it out verbally. What if we could give you homeopathic remedies to lighten your load while also helping you detox from all that digestive, bloating, gassy stuff going on in your belly at the same time.
Perhaps you’ve been having more congestion and headaches than usual and you’re wondering if it has to do with the toxicity you’ve been carrying. Are you ready to let that go too?
Spring is a wonderful time to purge both physically and emotionally. Herbs come back at your local market, bitter herbs are growing like weeds and we’ve got homeopathic remedies to help you achieve your goals and obtain better health within a week of taking them.
Read our articles in this month’s Newsletter to find out more or simply book a FREE, no obligation, Fact Finding Session to find out how we can tailor a Springtime cleanse just for you.
My friend, Kate Varsava, Halifax Birthworker, Wombyn’s Summit Leader and Musician prepares for her own birth in the company of her beloved friends, yogis and fellow birthworkers. I was so inspired by her tale of being honoured with care, love and beauty that I asked to share her Instagram post with you.
“Yesterday my house filled up. Yesterday I was filled up.
From my bath, filled with warm water, rose petals, and lavender oil, where I was receiving a massage from the loving maiden hands of my sweet friend‘s daughter, I could hear the joyful chatter of wimyn gathering and organizing themselves. I was adorned with a gorgeous fresh flower crown made by my sister, had my hair fixed up, put on my precious jewels…when I emerged from my room, drawn by singing voices, I found my kitchen full of food, my living room full of flowers and ladies (and baby daddy), and my whole house full of beautiful, buzzing, nurturing energy, beaming faces, radiant beings.
I was passed a cup of Guatemalan cacao, sat on a thrown, and treated like a queen. Tender recollections of how we each met, supportive expressions of a belief in me to enter the role of mother, a showering of love to wash me in confidence and fill my heart beyond measure. A feast of the most nourishing foods, a dance party, gifts of herbs and plants and salves, potions, candles, and sacred objects…it was the most dreamy day I could have imagined.
I feel like the luckiest womyn in the world to have community to hold me so, to have a coven sister to organize everyone (I love you so much marapanacci), to now have a freezer full of meals for my postpartum, fresh flowers in every room, art to decorate my birth room, and a heart so full full full ?? Thank you, thank you, thank you to all you gorgeous wimyn and all you ladies sans IG ??
I truly believe that if all wimyn were treated this way by loving community: held up, made to feel strong, cared for, and trusted through their pregnancies and motherhood (our whole lives actually), the world would change, humanity would change, we would all be better off, healthier, and happier.”
Are you ready to reveal your healthy self for spring? This month we’re looking at the states of mind and the NSOL remedies we prescribe for your timeline events, and also in your Emotional Support Droppers you receive at your initial consultation. In the sound principles of Heilkunst, the diagnosis is wholly linked directly to the cure. The letters stand for the homeopathic remedies Natrum Muriaticum, Staphysagria, Opium, and Lachesis, which correspond directly to states of grief, anger, fear and guilt (shame and resentment).
In allopathic medicine you might be prescribed an antidepressant for the emotional states above, which actually is antithetical to cure. Anti literally means “against” – the depressant being suppressive as opposed to curative. If you take the allopathic (literally “other suffering”) drug away, the symptoms are still underneath. In effect, you now have two diseases; the original disease and now the Iatrogenic (Pharma induced disease) one too.
Spring is a wonderful time to detox both physically and emotionally using homeopathics (literally “similar suffering”). What’s been long buried under the snow or through suppression can now be revealed in the light of day and cleansed, as the warmth of the sun holds us through our process. It’s a coming out party to your authentic self! The resources of herbs return to grow in the long dormant earth, renewed with vigour and nourishment to cleanse our organs of toxicity and anger.
Depending on your specific needs, we can design a physical and emotional cleanse that is just right for you. It has very little to do with the return of bikini season and more about your integrity of spirit housed in your healthy, whole body. We’re ready when you are!
Last month we had the pleasure of speaking at the Worldschooling Summit, here, in Guanajuato Mexico. I was completely and utterly blown away.
I met very, healthy, and autonomous kids from Australia who’d just arrived from the United Emirates the night before with their family of five. Even though jet lagged, they sat right next to me and asked me “who” I was and where I came from. I found out what books they were reading and how they both loved and felt challenged by living internationally.
Another teen came up to me and expressed how happy she was to be in a “slow travel” groove with her family right now while going to a Catholic school in Columbia run by nuns. Her Mom has arranged it that she gets to go to classes and engage in the extra curricular activities but that she does not need to do the homework OR write any of the tests.
I had the pleasure of sitting, over lunch, with another teen who lives on a permaculture farm in the United States whose family takes extended travel stints all over the world. He stated that he’d like to fashion his life to live more off-grid like many of the other kids attending the conference and that he’s working on going to China for a teen retreat with many of the other youth at the conference travelling solo.
I met a family, like us, who live much of their year in a colonial town near us here in Mexico. Their father built software for music teachers and their mother is a life coach. The kids are self-educated. Last week, while their mom was in the States for a conference, they wanted to prepare all the meals at home. So their Dad helped the three of them to look up recipes online, get the groceries and prepare the meals while he ran his business behind the scenes, available to help them at a moments notice.
In this exercise, they learned about food, shopping, commerce and chemistry and viable necessary life skills. So much about “unschooling” is being able to adapt to the present circumstances and developing one’s inner resources. Many of the kids I met are bi- or tri-lingual. One family with a single Mom from Montreal who live in Mexico speak 5 languages fluently.
All this communing with folks has helped to broaden my knowledge base around what it means to be worldschooled. How this naturally builds empathy, compassion and ingenuity in unfamiliar places with folks who you often must rely on for your safety and purveyance in everyday life. It’s humbling and restores your faith in the goodness of everyday people.
It’s true that I fell head over heels in love with these amazing individuals and that I too have the heart of a worldschooler. I can’t wait to teach more on how to be a successful digital nomad and raise free range kids who’re citizens of the world.
1. All silver-colored dental fillings, also called amalgams, contain approximately 50% mercury, and dental mercury is still being used in the USA.
In 2013, the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) formalized a global convention to reduce mercury usage, which includes initiatives to phase down the use of dental mercury. The UNEP mercury convention will come into force on August 16, 2017, and as part of this effort, the European Union is taking action on dental mercury. A new EU mercury regulation plans to prohibit the use of amalgam for vulnerable populations (pregnant or breastfeeding women, children under 15 years old) and provide for discussion about the feasibility of ending dental amalgam use in the European Union by 2030.
Prior to the 2017 ratification of UNEP’s mercury treaty, other countries had already taken protective actions against dental mercury. For example, Norway and Sweden have banned dental amalgam, and Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Italy, the Netherlands, and Japan have reportedly limited its use to less than 5% of tooth restorations. However, mercury fillings are still used on about 45% of direct dental restorations worldwide, including in the United States.
All silver colored dental fillings, which are still being used in the USA, contain about 50% mercury.
2. Mercury vapor is released from these fillings into the human body, and this dental mercury has been linked to health risks.
Mercury vapor is continuously emitted from dental amalgam which means that people are directly exposed to the mercury in their mouths. The output of mercury vapor can be intensified by the number of fillings and other activities, such as chewing, teeth-grinding, and the consumption of hot liquids. Mercury is also known to be released during the placement, replacement, and removal of dental mercury amalgam fillings.
Scientific researchers have associated this mercury in amalgam fillings with Alzheimer’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease), antibiotic resistance, anxiety, autism spectrum disorders, autoimmune disorders/immunodeficiency, cardiovascular problems, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, hearing loss, infertility, kidney disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and an array of other health problems. Click here to learn more about the potential health risks of dental mercury.
3. Safety measures can reduce the amount of mercury vapor released during the removal of amalgam fillings.
Some patients require the removal of silver amalgam fillings due to device failure, while others opt for the removal of silver amalgam fillings because of cosmetic purposes (white-colored fillings match the teeth better) or because they prefer to have dental fillings that do not contain mercury. However, the process of drilling out amalgam fillings liberates quantities of mercury vapor and fine particulates that can be inhaled and absorbed through the lungs, and this is potentially harmful to patients, dentists, dental workers, and their fetuses.
The application of specific safety measures can reduce the potential negative health outcomes of mercury exposure during the amalgam removal process. It is crucial for patients to know what these safety measures are so that they can insure these practices are implemented during the removal of amalgam fillings.
Amanda Just, MS: Ms. Just is the Program Director of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxiciology. She is also a freelance writer and dental consumer who has shared her writings about the impact of dental mercury amalgam fillings with the United Nations Environment Programme, the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and various NGOs.
John Kall, DMD: Dr. Kall serves as the Chairman of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxiocology’s Board of Directors. He is a member of the American Dental Association, a fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), Past President of the KY Chapter of the AGD, a member of the Louisville Dental Society, and a member of the Kentucky Dental Association.
This comprehensive article by a mother has been reprinted here with her permission.
*NEW AND IMPROVED LIST BELOW! Thank you so much everyone for all of your help in this. I tried to get as much of your suggestions into the list as possible so please forgive me if I missed anything. I am very happy with how this turned out and am excited to share it all with you. I even add five more points to it! Please feel free to copy and paste (may have to do it in several sections) otherwise I will be submitting it to the FILES section of this group so it is available to everyone all the time.*
So I’ve been trying to come up with a list to give people with various reasons as to why I no longer vaccinate. I feel like this will be beneifical for me to have saved since I feel like I am constantly repeating myself. This way if someone asks I can just give them this list and be on my merry way lol
This is what I’ve come up with so far. Is there anything else I should include? Change? Re-word? Any credible links that I should include? I would love to get y’alls thoughts. TIA for all your help ?
*Picture of my precious babies so this post doesn’t get lost*
30 FACTS AND REASONS AS TO WHY I BECAME AN AVID EX-VAXXER:
My name is Ariana Green. I am a young mother of two beautiful children and am married to wonderful man with whom I have been with for close to ten years now. One thing you should know about me is that I am no doctor, scientist, or researcher. I have never gone to medical school and do not plan to go. I am simply a wife and mother who loves her family dearly and strives to be the best parent and wife I can be every day. But if I am being honest, being a parent in today’s society is probably more difficult than it has ever been. We are often told by those around us and those in authority what is right, what is wrong, what to do, how to act, and how to parent; and we are expected to do so without question because “facts are facts”. But through my journey to discover the truth, I have come to learn that not all facts are facts and that things are not always as they seem. So what happens when we start to question those in authority, especially in a subject so controversial, such as vaccines? What happens when we begin to think for ourselves instead of feeding into the lies that we’ve been told for years? What happens when we finally listen to our “motherly-instinct” and go against the grain to find out the truth? What happens when we finally do some independent research and discover the truth behind the vaccine industry and its corruption? WE BECOME EX-VAXXERS. Just like thousands of other parents worldwide, I was once in favor of vaccinations. I trusted my doctor and went against everything inside me telling me not to and vaccinated my daughter up through the age of two. It wasn’t until my son was injured by the Vitamin K shot shortly after birth that I finally went against my doctor’s word and began to truly research the subject. What I uncovered about the vaccine industry blew my mind that gut-wrenching feeling when vaccinating my daughter finally made sense. Had I listened to my gut in the first place and done the independent research that all of us should be doing, I could have prevented my son’s injury. For this reason, I will forevermore speak of the dangers of vaccines. If I can help prevent even one mom from making the same mistake I did, I will know that I have done good and helped to save lives. I have created a list below of reasons as to why I became the avid ex-vaxxer I am. Proceed with caution because there is no going back.
1. Not one disease was “eradicated” from vaccines. History reveals that mortality rates caused by Measles, Mumps, Polio, Diphtheria, Smallpox, and even Scarlet Fever (which had no vaccine) were already on the decline even before the vaccines were introduced. These rates continued to decline at the same pace even after the introduction of the vaccines – not faster which one might think. For example, in 1900, the mortality rate from measles was 13.3 in 100,000; in 1940, the mortality rate of 0.5 in 100,000; and in 1960, the mortality rate was just 0.2 in 100,000; the measles vaccine was not introduced until 1963.
2. Thanks to our country (USA) becoming more industrialized – such as adopting better hygiene habits, improving sanitation, having better access to clean foods and water, and better educating ourselves – our nation’s diseases rates and their mortality rates have decreased as a result.
4. Other ingredients consist of aborted fetal cells (Also known as: MRC-5, RA 27/3, WI-38), monkey kidney cells, dog liver cells, pig blood, etc. These ingredients in particular create a conflict of interest for Christians (and other religions) that believe abortion is murder and consider these animal byproducts to be “unclean”.
6. Although we may potentially eat and/or inhale more formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum etc., this does not mean that it is just as safe to inject such toxins into our bodies – injection is much different than ingestion. Take snake venom for example, you can actually drink snake venom and be fine but if you are bitten and injected with the snake venom you will die. This is because when something is ingested, the toxins and chemicals have to go through multiple different organs to be filtered out and thus can be excreted from the body with a minimal amount of toxins being absorbed by the body. When it is injected however, these toxins and chemicals completely bypass the necessary organs needed to by filtered out by the body which means, 100% of these deadly toxins are being absorbed within the body.
8. Vaccines can and do cause a wide variety of different health issues in people all the time; children, individuals that already have a suppressed immune systems, as well as individuals who have a difficult time naturally detoxing are the most at risk. These health issues include autoimmune diseases, cancer, tumors, autism, brain damage, asthma, eczema, diabetes, scoliosis, meningitis, behavioral issues, developmental delays, and much more. In fact, if you look at the rise in the vaccination schedule along with the rise in chronic childhood illnesses, you will see that they correspond almost perfectly with one another and sadly enough, we now have the sickest generation of children in today’s world. Many people like to say “Well wouldn’t it be better to have a child with autism or one of those chronic illnesses than to be dead from a vaccine preventable disease?” – My response to this statement is always this: “When you consider the fact that the mortality rate of these “vaccine preventable diseases” were actually down by nearly 98% prior to the introduction of the vaccines – along with the fact that these disease are almost always mild and benign to begin with for most children/people – I would say no; no it is NOT better to trade a lifetime of serious sickness and health issues to vaccinate against a benign (and even beneficial) disease that is almost never an issue or danger to the average person/child in the first place.
9. Vaccines can and do cause death in people, especially infants and young children. SIDS is often times a result of vaccines and it is not just a coincidence that the majority of SIDS cases occur at 2, 4, and 6 months. If you look at countries that have the highest vaccination rates in comparison of countries that have the lowest vaccination rates, you will find that the higher the vaccination rate is, the higher the infant mortality rate is – and vice-versa. In fact, the United States’ infant mortality rate on the first day of life is actually higher than all other industrialized nation’s infant mortality rates COMBINED. This to me makes absolutely no sense considering we have some of the world’s best access to clean food, water, and medical care, and have little disease impact.
10. Vaccine manufactures are free of any legal liabilities, meaning they cannot be sued if your child is injured or dies – EVEN IF they intentionally put deadly toxins in (which they already do) that they know will harm and/or kill your children. This means that they have absolutely no incentive to do better or make their products safer. They are allowed to make billions of dollars off of their products every year without having any risk or responsibility in the matter. What other company/manufacturer do you know that is free of any and all liability like this? Spoiler Alert: NONE.
11. Vaccine injuries and deaths happen all the time and they are far more common than what we are led to believe. They are so common that because vaccine manufacturers could no longer be sued after 1986, the VICP (Vaccine Injury Compensation Program) had to be established. Since 1988, over 19,021 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 29 year period, 16,938 petitions have been adjudicated, with 5,825 of those determined to be compensable, while 11,113 were dismissed due to the program being extremely difficult to fight against. Even still though, the total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $3.8 Billion and counting. If more people (especially doctors) were aware of vaccine injuries and didn’t dismiss or ignore them 99% of the time, could you imagine what the numbers within this program would be?
12. Proper and non-fraudulent safety studies on vaccines have never been conducted since they are not required to go through the Gold Standard, doubled blinded saline placebo controlled study like other pharmaceutical drugs have to. For instance, the FDA requires all pharmaceutical drugs to use the Gold Standard test and to follow-up with the individuals of the study for at least four to five years if not longer. Vaccine manufacturers are able to take advantage of the FDA regulatory loopholes that allow fast-tracking of vaccines which means their “safety” studies are short-term (often lasting only a mere few months if not only weeks at a time) and are almost always done under fraudulent/misleading methods such as using a placebo that is another vaccine or an aluminum adjuvant. This means that true safety outcomes of vaccines cannot be properly determined and any long-term injuries that manifest later in life will escape attention entirely. View the safety study on the Gardasil insert for an example of how safety studies are conducted inefficiently and are very misleading (link below).
13. The CDC, vaccine manufacturers, and pharmaceutical companies refuse to do any studies comparing the health of vaccinated people with unvaccinated people – the few studies that have been done (which come from independent researchers/companies) indicate that the unvaccinated tend to be much healthier than the vaccinated. This alone means that we cannot assume vaccines are safe and/or effective until proven otherwise since we do not know the short-term, let alone the long-term results of vaccinating.
14. There is no informed consent when it comes to vaccinations which should be a big red flag considering how many risks are involved with vaccinations.
Source: The next time your doctor inquiries about giving you or your child a vaccine, wait to see if they provide you with BOTH the potential risks and benefits of a vaccine along with the package insert (spoiler alert: They won’t).
15. The current CDC childhood vaccination schedule has NEVER been tested for safety. What does this mean? OUR CHILDREN are the test subjects of these vaccinations AND without our consent.
16. Vaccines suppress the body’s natural immune response which often times, makes it harder to fight off diseases and illnesses. Although Vaccines can help to create an increased antibody level against the disease that they were created to fight against, this does not mean that such antibodies will be truly effective in fighting off the real disease(s) if contracted.
17. Vaccines do not guarantee the prevention of disease. In fact, more often than not vaccines fail which results in people contracting the very disease they were trying to prevent. Review the CDC’s own statistics that show more vaccinated children got pertussis than the unvaccinated (link below).
18. Thanks to medical advancements in the industrialized world, all of the diseases and illnesses that we vaccinate for have cures and are typically not as “life-threatening” as we are made to believe. Unless living in third-world countries where there is little to no access to nutritious food, clean water, and sanitary living conditions, the only time these diseases can potentially become life-threatening are in people who either have an autoimmune disease (many times a reaction from the vaccines themselves) or are immune-compromised such as cancer patients. As a result, deaths and/or severe injury from these diseases and illnesses are slim to none.
19. Recent studies suggest that many of these “deadly” childhood diseases that we vaccinate against are actually beneficial to the human body as they help to effectively build up and strengthen the immune system by “teaching” the body how successfully fight off future cancers and tumors. This happens due to the fact that the antigens found from measles, mumps, chickenpox, etc. (benign childhood diseases) are very similar to various different cancers and tumors, thus allowing the immune system to recognize cancer and tumor antigens right away and ultimately fight them off.
20. The most logical and scientific reason not to vaccinate an infant is due to the fact that a baby is unable to scale an effective immune response to any disease within the first year of life. If an infant were to have a prime immune reaction from the start, it would damage the infant’s brain as a result. This means that an infant’s immune system is unable to regulate the amount of TH1 white blood cells it produces to react to a general virus or bacteria. The thymus gland that controls the immune system is not mature until after the age of Two. The thymus controls T1/T2 immunity and T memory cells; therefore, it can’t “remember” a vaccine antibody until it matures which is one reason why doctors have to give so many booster shots.
21. Most doctors do not know about the risks or the history/truth behind vaccines, let alone their ingredients. Although most doctors are intelligent people and truly want to do what is best for their patients, they realistically only know what is presented to them and what they are taught in medical school. As a result, the medical school just so happens to be run by big pharma and so the extent of their knowledge regarding vaccines consists only of what the childhood immunization schedule is and how they should be about convincing and/or forcing parents into vaccination. An example of doctors (and the CDC) not always knowing best and having bad information, is the time in which smoking cigarettes was actually recommended by both the CDC and doctors themselves. Between the 1930s and the 1950s, it was believed that smoking cigarettes was actually good and even healthy for people; so much to the point that it was recommended. Years later, we have now come to find out that this is not true and that the risk of lung cancer increases significantly as a result.
22. Insurance companies, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, often encourage doctors to fully vaccinate their patients by providing bonuses of up to $40,000 a year (if not more!). Doctors must meet a certain percentage to qualify for the bonus or they will lose their bonus which helps to explain why some doctors are so “persistent” on only seeing fully vaccinated patients. Additionally, doctors may be penalized and denied their bonus if they report any adverse reactions from vaccinations.
23. Contrary to belief, unvaccinated children are no more a “threat” to the vulnerable (such as infants, the elderly, the immune-compromised, etc.) than vaccinated children are. Unvaccinated children are not a walking cesspool of disease – they cannot spread a disease they do not have. Furthermore, regardless of whether or not you are vaccinated against a certain disease, if you catch the disease then you have the capability to spread it to others – in other words, vaccination does nothing to prevent the spreading of disease. In fact, you are actually more of threat to others if you have recently been vaccinated than if you have not been vaccinated. This is due to the fact that some vaccines contain live viruses which in turn can shed to others for up to weeks if not MONTHS at a time after receiving the vaccination; Some vaccines that contain live virus and pose a risk to others include: MMR, Varicella, Shingles, Rotavirus, FluMist Intranasal, and Smallpox (now only administered within the military).
24. Herd immunity cannot exist through vaccination but only through natural immunity; this is because the body defends most efficiently from ongoing re-exposure to antigens. As a result to vaccinating a population, a serious risk of remerging infections and potential outbreaks will increase since continuous exposure to the natural infection are no longer available during the early years of an individual’s life. Take the Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine for example: Although the rate of children contracting wild chickenpox (a benign disease) has decreased, the rate of adults contracting shingles (a much more serious disease) has now increased significantly since children are no longer contracting chickenpox which in turn allowed adults to naturally boost their immunity to the disease.
25. Natural immunity is far better than any type of artificial immunity. Not only are these benign disease beneficial in building up and strengthening our immune systems but once an individual contracts such disease/illness almost always do they receive lifelong immunity from the disease. Immunity from vaccines lasts 10 years at best and many times only lasts a few years which is why booster shots have to be given so often. Combined with the fact that vaccines pose various different serious health risks (and potential death), natural immunity in my opinion is always better.
26. The CDC is extremely biased regarding vaccinations. Not only do they sell over $4 Billion in vaccines every year but they also have over 20 vaccine patents to their name. This alone, should be reason enough not to blindly trust their word on vaccines.
27. The CDC simply cannot be trusted to be unbiased in their vaccine studies. A whistle blower case involving Dr. William Thompson (head researcher during the time of the study determining whether or not there was link between the MMR and Autism) revealed that not only does the CDC erase, adjust, and/or change their studies to reflect an outcome they want, but if they cannot change the outcome to show their results in a positive light, they will destroy all necessary documents and lie in court about their “scientific findings”.
28. There are multiple different government and peer reviewed studies that do in fact prove that there is a link between vaccines and Autism. Although vaccines are not the only cause of Autism, they certainly do play a significant role in many kids who have difficulties naturally detoxing (the MFTHR gene). When people say “We have exhaustively studied the potential link of autism and vaccines and have never found a link between the two. Therefore the science is settled – vaccines do not cause autism and we should no longer be looking at vaccine to be its cause”, we need to remind these people that 1). The science is NEVER settled, if we know anything about science we know that nothing is ever definitive and we should be constantly be asking questions and analyzing data; and 2). The link between vaccines and autism has NOT been exhaustively studied. Out of 16 vaccines, only ONE (the MMR) has ever been looked at and out of 50 different vaccine ingredients, only ONE (Thimerosal) has ever been looked at – does this sound exhaustively studied? No, definitely not.
29. Dr. Andrew Wakefield is a gastroenterologist who was one of several co-authors in the “infamous” paper that observed 12 children (at the request of the parents) with autism following the MMR vaccination. Dr. Andrew Wakefield and his co-authors are often falsely and inaccurately condemned as committing data fraud and being sent to prison as a result when in fact, he and his co-authors did not commit such fraud and were not sent to prison. The paper (which was not a study) did not out-right claim that the MMR vaccination caused autism; the paper simply stated that they observed this regression within the 12 children and recommended that “more research should be done”. Furthermore the paper was never debunked and was only retracted due to funding coming from the parents of the children (who to this day, continue to support Dr. Andrew Wakefield). His work has since been duplicated over two dozen times and all confirm his findings.
30. Mandatory vaccination laws, such as the one in California, are technically illegal and go against every United States citizen’s fundamental right to have freedom of choice over their body and their choice of medical decisions. Forcing vaccines on unwilling individuals should be an indication of the corruption within the government and vaccine industry.
31. Health cannot be found at the tip of a needle – especially one that consists of deadly toxins. To achieve the desirable health we all strive and hope for, one must supply their body with nutritious food, fresh water, proper sanitation habits, as well as adequate amounts of sleep, sunshine, chiropractic care, and toxic-free environments. Additionally, vaccines were never meant to be the first line of defense against disease. With their being 271 vaccines in the pipeline and the thousands of infectious diseases out there, there is no way we can possibly sterilize the environment and eradicate disease without any sort of risks or consequences; this just CANNOT be the answer. God, Mother Nature, or however you want to look at it figured this out long before we came along and thus, have ultimately provided our bodies with the necessary immune system needed to fight off these diseases. All we have to do is provide our bodies with the necessary nutrients, vitamins, and toxic free environments.
32. In 1990, VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) was established as a way for people to report adverse events from vaccines. In 2016 alone, VAERS received 59,117 reports including the following: 432 deaths, 1,091 permanent disabilities, 4,132 hospitalizations, and 10,284 emergency room visits. Experts suggest however that less than 1% of true adverse events from vaccines are actually being reported. This is due to the fact most people (including doctors) are not aware of this reporting system, let alone how to look for adverse event from vaccines. So if we calculate out the 2016 numbers to adjust for what expert believe should be the numbers of VAERS, we should see the following: 5,911,700 reports with 43,200 deaths, 109,100 permanent disabilities, 413,200 hospitalizations, and 1,028,400 emergency room visits.
33. There are so many disconnects within pro-vax logic that simply do not make sense and help to prove that the vaccine industry strives for wealth rather than health. Take for instance the Hepatitis B vaccine which is given right after birth in the United States. Hepatitis B is typically only transmitted through contaminated needles (most commonly from drug users) or from sexual intercourse. Although in very rare cases a newborn can potentially contract it through a vaginal delivery if mom has Hepatitis B herself, the risk of a newborn baby (and young child for that matter) actually contracting Hepatitis B is slim to none. Furthermore, the potential immunity gained from the vaccine will wear off long before the average child is even at risk of contracting Hepatitis B, which means they will not be protected in the years that actually matter. Another disconnect is Tdap vaccine being given to women during each and every pregnancy. Although the CDC and doctors recommend giving this vaccine to pregnant women as a form of “protection” for baby, the vaccine itself has never even been tested for safety or efficacy in pregnant women. In fact, if you look at the vaccine insert from the vaccine manufacturers themselves, they clearly state this and as such do NOT recommended it to be given to pregnant women. Yet another example of such disconnect is when doctors recommend giving a patient a tetanus shot after an individual gets a wound and/or gash if they are not up to date on their shots. They state that the reason for this is to help prevent the individual from getting tetanus from their wound, however the vaccine is actually useless after an injury has already occurred. This is because it takes an individual roughly 3 weeks to build antibodies to tetanus from the vaccine whereas tetanus itself only takes about 7 to 10 days to start showing in an individual.
34. Although most doctors are uneducated on the subject of vaccines and as a result are pro-vaxx, there are still thankfully hundreds of credible doctors out there who have in fact come out against them. Not only have these doctors come out against vaccines to warn society of their dangers to us and our children but they have done this because they (unlike other doctors) have actually taken the time to independently research vaccines and as a result have properly and efficiently looked at/accessed the studies to determine their truth and credibility. They do not blindly go off of what the CDC, WHO, FDA, etc. say. Instead they strive to be fully educated in all areas by doing as much research as possible to find out the truth so that they can provide their patients with the best care possible.
35. Surprisingly enough most anti-vaxxers are just ex-vaxxers. Many of us (myself included) were once pro-vax and believed the lies that surrounded the vaccine industry and their “lifesaving capabilities”. And just like most pro-vaxxers, we want to keep our children safe and as such believed that health could be as simple as the tip of a needle. We handed our children over to those we thought we could trust without question and abided by the CDC schedule while rolling our eyes at those that tried to warn us of the dangers and corruption. It wasn’t until we were faced with the consequences of vaccines and experienced first-hand the dangerous side effects from vaccines in our own children that we finally woke up and fell down what we call “the rabbit hole”. This is why so many of us have become so vocal and passionate on the subject – we only want to prevent your child(ren) from experiencing the same injuries/death and to prevent you from experiencing the same heartache that so many of us have had to go through. Unlike vaccine manufacturers, doctors, and the CDC, we literally have nothing to gain from this. So maybe it’s time to start questioning why we are willing to risk so much and be ridiculed if we have nothing to gain. Either way whether you believe us or not, the science is on our side and the truth will eventually come out.
To view Ariana’s original post, head over to her website here.
This month (January 2018) I’m speaking at the World Schoolers Summit, here in Guanajuato, MX. They’re a group of international digital nomads who are mostly educating their kids while living around the world. I’ve been connected to them online for well over a decade.
Way back when our kids were little, I thought it was very important to expand their cultural horizons. I chose to expose them to individuals from different countries, cultures, languages, and family dynamics. I didn’t want them to think that their bubble of relative privilege was all there was to life. I wanted to mentor empathy for them. The World Schoolers group helped me to keep my vision true to its purpose.
Back then, I had to get creative as we were fairly limited financially given that Jeff and I were both studying at the postgraduate level and the kids were in private Waldorf schools. There was more money going out the door than coming in. We also had a farm, a kids camp that we ran in the summer and also a community garden where a few friends came from the city to grow their food.
We had international students live with us while attending school in Ottawa, Canada during the school year. There goal was to increase their fluency in English. A couple of them came from Madrid, Spain and also Veracruz, Mexico. The latter gal grew up in a grand hacienda with maids and a cook. Another girl’s mother had been tragically killed in a bombing in the subway in Spain. We loved on her like our own. Now that I look back, it’s interesting that the lottery of kids that were offered to live with us all came from Spanish speaking countries which is where are second home is now located.
At the World Schoolers Summit, I’m going to get into some of the ways in which we run 3 vibrant businesses; “Arcanum Wholistic Clinic”, “Arcanum Acres Publishing”, and my most recent venture into clothing manufacturing, “Hemp Gitchies : Feels as Good On Your Hiney as It Does On Your Conscience.” The latter is this year’s latest enterprise in making hemp, bamboo and cotton undies beginning with the women’s line. We’re going to we working with women sewers who’ve formed a cooperative that have been rescued from pedophile rings as well as ex-sex trade workers in both the United States and Canada.
Pretty soon, we’ll be looking for women (and later men and kids, too) to try out our sample undies at cost and give us feedback on the style and wearability. We’re so excited as we’re a small group of Heilkunst-connected peeps who already feel like kin and who’re very interested in rolling out this new enterprise within our existing friends and family. That means that we’ll be seeking folks like you to try out our first samples in the next few months.
Our hope is that you’re doing well, and as feeling fully in love with your life.
All Worldschooler’s Summit Images above are credited to Jay Shapiro, Worldschooling parent
A dozen or so years ago, I lived on a farm with my husband (fellow Heilkünstler, Jeff Korentayer) and my two children, Jordan and Adie. Jeff and I saw patients regularly in our home. He worked from the office upstairs and I had two chairs set up in an enclosed space on the main floor. We both saw in-person patients as well as working by phone and Skype.
Often the kids, ages 12, (Jordan) and 9, (Adie), were around outside or in the house while we were working, however, they had a stash of snacks and water and knew to remain in the summer kitchen or their rooms while we were working. Often they were out playing in the 7,000 square foot barn, or out somewhere on the 6 acre property. They were fairly self-sufficient in many respects and we encouraged their autonomy and sovereignty, especially while we were working.
One Sunday, in the early evening, the children and I were upstairs reading in the master bedroom when we heard a car pull onto the large gravel, semi-circular driveway. I stopped reading to them as we all craned our necks to look out the window to see who might be coming up the drive? We weren’t expecting anyone and so we were curious as to the hour and the nature of our visitor’s intent.
Working on my nighttime photography for my on-line course. Not usually my thing at all, but this balmy evening in Fredericton, N.B. was very forgiving. Shot on my Nikon D3100 with my 18-55mm lens.
Jeff answered the doorbell and I overheard the familiar voice of one of my in-person patients. Some of his key words floated up the stairwell to the bedroom the kids and I were in. We heard, “emergency, hospital, nebulizer, drugs, and breathing issues” followed by his daughter’s name; also a patient of mine.
I had been working on issues of reflux with her and we were in the early stages of Heilkunst treatment. She also had been diagnosed with a congenital heart defect shortly after her birth that resulted from an 8mm hole through the muscle.
I headed down the stairs with Jordan and Adie in tow. I greeted the Father (I’ll call him G.) and then went to the car to see his wife (also a patient) and their 3 year old (Who we’ll call K), in the back seat. She was crying inconsolably which indicated a lack of respiratory problems. The first thing I suggested was that we release her from the restriction of the car seat and get her into her parents’ arms.
K.’s eyes were glistening, her cheeks red, and she was looking very stressed with sweat dripping around her hairline. G. said that both he and his wife wished they’d not taken her to the hospital as it didn’t help, they were all stressed, upset and feeling guilty and wondering, would I be able to help? Also, they inserted that they were sorry to have just come here to our home during our personal time, but they didn’t know what else to do.
I let them know that with breathing issues, it is always best to go to the emergency room as that is the right jurisdiction for such medical conditions. When they asked if I could help, I stalled for a second as it was a bit like asking a general practitioner to step into an emergency room. Our speciality is chronic disease — we clear traumas from our patient’s timeline in a civilized way, consistently, one month apart by previously established appointment.
As I fumbled for a moment, not having had my Clinician’s hat on in several days, I began to think of what to do. The next thing I heard was Jordan’s voice, “Well Mom, if you ask me, you’ve got to clear out those drugs from her body as they will just be in the way of her trying to get better,” and then from Adie, “Yeah, Mom, clear the drugs and then you can deal with the root cause for why she’s having trouble breathing.”
All of us adults turned our heads to look at them both. G. started to laugh. I was still a little startled and realized that is precisely what was warranted and so I thanked both the kids for their wisdom. I asked Jeff to make up the rx for this very recent timeline event staring us all in the face, “Cort., Penecill., Benedryl, O2, Am-carb., Ars., Sulph., Nux-v.” in ascending potencies while I went to check K.’s chart to see what we’d last treated.
As it turned out, we were clearing an event when she was having trouble breathing shortly after birth. This was a healing reaction, not the disease matrix anchored to the Genetic Miasm Medhorrinum. (See our blog articles on Healing Reactions and Genetic Miasms; including Med.) I breathed my own huge sigh of relief.
We just needed to clear this recent iatrogenic event knowing that K.’s breathing mechanism would naturally restore on its own. We also talked about using peppermint essential oils and salt inhalations with steaming water, that had been removed from the stove by draping her head over the bowl, in order to support, and not suppress the life forces’ trajectory to heal for the curative rx that was provided two weeks prior.
Our job at this phase was to support the healing reaction. I also told them that if she was struggling with any further breathing issues where they felt alarm, to get back to the hospital asap.
A Year Later …
Fast forward a year and bit — K. never had another breathing issue. Also, her reflux was cured. The other amazing thing is that when they took her to the surgeon to schedule surgery to repair the hole in her heart, the MRI indicated that it was already gone!
The cardiologist wanted to have a conversation with me by phone as he’d never seen such a significant hole completely disappear before. (See our success stories page for more success stories from our patients). It is fair to say that he had trouble pronouncing “Heilkunst.”
That next summer, I applied to be the medic at a children’s camp, with Jordan and Adie in tow, in order to become more proficient in first aid prescribing. The parents were asked for their permission for me to treat their kids using homeopathic principles along with standard Red Cross first aid. I had epi-pens along with oxygen tanks and a humongous first aid kit.
I treated bee stings, rashes, headaches, a couple of fevers, homesickness and even a child coming to terms with the fact that they might be gay. It was a great time of learning and resulted in our Webinar course on First Aid prescribing.
Jordan and Adie
My Waldorf/Homeschooled kids, Jordan and Adie, are all grown up now. My son Jordan, (now 23), is a trampoline acrobat, and Bowen Practitioner, working mostly with children and youth as well as managing a staff of twenty plus. He uses his Saint John Ambulance first aid training constantly; once even for a woman suffering a compound fracture where the bone punched through the skin. He was level-headed and stabilized the limb until the paramedics arrived.
My daughter, Adie (now 20), is planning to study medicine, too. I am so proud of her as I know that her patients will so appreciate her level head and kind, compassionate heart and she will prove to be brilliantly knowledgeable in this area of medicine.
You never know when a homeschooling moment might factor as consequences to someone’s greater unfolding in the future. It feels like my own learning has certainly paralleled and activated something innate in both of them. I love this path that we continue to share, now at a distance, but so connected through our hearts and the compassion for our fellow humans along the way.
If “Science” says it’s proved, then it must be … what about a science of the heart ?! When, after a long day, and their baths were done and they both smelled delicious after having put the life stock away, I’d call out, “Stories in the big bed!” they’d both come running with books in tow.
I’d light a beeswax candle to mark the sacredness of this time, take a big breath, lie down and wait for them to cuddle in, their heads on my chest. They loved “The Paper Bag Princess,” or “Tyrone the Terrible,” or “I’ll Love You Forever,” or “Mary Louise Loses Her Manners.”
Later on we went through the gruesome tales of Grimm’s tome … several times … given that they were also reading them at their Waldorf School. They’d have great discussions about the moral elements in these stories, cutting their ethical teeth. I loved to listen to them as the candle burned on.
This gesture of taking the time to connect to themselves, and to literature, now also taking time from their busy day, now, as adults. The reading was a portal into intimacy, sacredness and grace on our farm where chores, serving patients, and post graduate studies often burned several candles at all ends.
Reading to each other was never forgone in the rhythm of our day, harnessing the love of art, beauty and truth into the astral realm of our sleep. Remembering why and how much we were, and are, loved and cared for was more for our hearts than the silly wires of our brains. Seriously!