The symptoms of prostate enlargement include urinary urgency, difficulty getting the flow of urine started, interruption in urinary flow, difficulty stopping the flow of urine and dribbling, difficulty sleeping from due to nerve signalling, increased urinary tract infections (UTI’s). Over time, without proper curative treatment, you can develop more serious complications such as bladder stones, kidney damage, prostate cancer, and renal failure.
Drugs, unfortunately, do not solve the underlying root cause of swollen prostate issues. In some cases, by taking them, you also risk permanent issues with normal functioning including erectile dysfunction reported in some cases with the use of the drug Proscar. Other side affects can include impotence, loss of interest in sex, trouble having an orgasm, abnormal ejaculation, swelling in your hands or feet, swelling or tenderness in your breasts, dizziness, weakness, feeling faint, headache, runny nose, or skin rash. In some men, Proscar can decrease the amount of semen released during sex. Proscar may also increase hair growth.
If you are interested in some natural approaches to swollen prostate treatment, the following may keep you off the prescription drugs. Unfortunately, they don’t have the capacity to cure, only manage the symptoms, with a host a side effects that can potentially cause you harm. Some safe and natural foods and supplements that have been recorded to be helpful in cases of swollen prostate are:
- Foods and Supplements:
- men lose zinc when they ejaculate
- found in shellfish, yeast and pumpkin seeds
- Green Tea Extract
- has been credited as the primary reason why Asian men have lower incidence rates of prostate cancer compared with Americans and other races
- Pomegranate Juice
- has been known to slow the progression of swelling and some cancers.
- This antioxidant is commonly found in tomatoes, guavas, watermelon and pink grapefruit
- an antioxidant found in high concentrations in Brazil nuts
- Saw Palmetto
- It inhibits the synthesis of growth-stimulating DHT and lowers estrogen levels which can resolve swelling.
- (P. africanum bark extract) has been observed to moderately improve urinary symptoms associated with enlargement of the prostate gland or prostate inflammation. Numerous studies report that pygeum significantly reduces urinary hesitancy, urinary frequency, the number of times patients need to wake up at night to urinate, and pain with urination in men who experience mild-to-moderate symptoms.
If you would like to address the underlying cause, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll schedule in for Heilkunst Treatment as we have a high rate of success treating swollen prostate issues in patients. In 90% of cases, there is a Genetic Root at play that needs to be addressed.