The term functional medicine is a bit of a catch phrase being championed by just about any unconventional Practitioner. It is basically the recognition that since we’re dynamic, super-functioning spiritual beings we’d better have a system of medicine that can serve our very beingness on our very functional terms.
In contrast, conventional medicine is based on “dead science.” Dead blood cell counts, drugs and the dissection of cadavers which are afterall, very dead. While, in Heilkunst, we use tools like live blood analysis, bioresonance feedback and dynamic medicine to address your ills.
Functional processes require a system of medicine that recognizes the living, spiritual qualities in you. Therapeutic tools need to respect the dysfunctional nature of your symptoms well before it even becomes a full blown disease. Catching issues early before they show up on an x-ray or MRI takes a special kind of functional training not taught at traditional allopathic medical school.
For example Hypoglycemia or thyroid issues can be markers for Diabetes and Cancer, repeating UTI’s (Urinary Tract Infections), candida, migraines, high blood pressure and stiff joints can be indicating a familial predisposition for heart disease and stroke, also bronchitis bouts in the Winter can be linked to the chronic disease roots of Tuberculosis that was not addressed on the law of cure for your ancestors. Skin issues, arthritic complaints, lung issues and even mental issues, can be dealt with effectively through our functional approach to medicine.
While a GP or allopathic specialist will reach for a suppressive or palliative prescription, this is not functional medicine. The root cause still remains at large and it’s just a matter of time before the symptoms turn up the volume or find another related way to get you attention. Medication was never designed to treat long-term chronic disease. Their matrix IS designed for the jurisdiction of a significant medical emergencies like trauma or an infection running rampant. Afterwards, be sure to detox on the law of similars, like cures like, from the drugs. Sadly, 125 million Americans try to use allopathic medicine to treat chronic diseases … an epic fail!
Functional medical principles in Heilkunst do a brilliant job handling allergic, hormonal, digestive, neurological and metabolic problems that most folks suffer from WELL before they become diseases diagnosed by an allopath. And yes, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, laid down the principles of so called “functional medicine” way before folks understood this concept fully.
Here’s 5 basic principles (paraphrased for easier understanding) that Dr. Hahnemann fully understood back in the early 1800’s:
Once you remove the chronic disease, on the sound basis of like cures like without causing the individual harm, the living principle of the human being will restore basic functioning as was intended before the onset of the engenderment.
Laws of nature are based on science and are wholly designed to address both physical ailments as well as mental emotional schisms. All diseases can be traced back to a thought or wrong belief.
To treat the symptoms, you must fully apprehend the functional root causal relationship between psyche and soma. As Rudolf Steiner states, “As above, so below,” another dynamic, functional Scientist.
Your body is a dynamic, brilliant work of 5,000 regulating hormones and chemicals and thoughts too. The Physician needs to know what principle will address what aspect of disease including regimen (law of opposites), medicine (law of similars) or Anthroposophic/Orgonomy (realm of beliefs/thwarted desires). For example, you may just need more water and less carbs to correct your anxiety and you need a trained, discerning functional Physician who can help you to make the right call.
Health is not just an absence of symptoms. It is a dynamic orchestration of feelings, functions and sensations. Dr. Hahnemann illustrated it thusly in his “Organon of the Medical Art” as, “Aphorism 9: In the healthy human state, the spirit-like Living Power (autocracy) enlivening the material body (organism) as Dynamis holds sway unrestrictedly and keeps all of its parts in admirable, harmonious, vital operation in both feelings and functions, so that our indwelling rational spirit can freely avail itself of this living healthy instrument for the higher purposes of our existence.”
Here lies the very definition and distinction of functional medicine. Instead of piling on more iatrogenic disease, deadening the symptoms through palliation or suppression, we ask why are you suffering in the first place? What story do your symptoms tell about your limited functioning? Once was have the true, fundamental diagnosis (literally through knowing), we know which jurisdiction and principles to apply in order to restore that function.
You will see quite quickly, in your process, that the allopathic labels don’t in fact represent a true diagnosis of the underlying cause. The thing is that most of the time, they don’t know, or even if they do, their tools are so toxic they often end up causing more harm than good (think Chemotherapy). It’s best to leave them to the important work of dealing with emergencies. Please read John Robbins book, “Reclaiming Our Health” for more on this.
If you’re ready for functional medicine, we’ve got over 200 years of effective working principles that have come to light in the last 30 years. Steven Decker and Rudi Verspoor put their headlamps on and scoured the anals of history to bring you this truly “Dynamic Legacy; From Homeopathy To Heilkunst.”
Did you know that the pill was tested on impoverished, Catholic women in Puerto Rico? Did you know that out of approximately 132 women tried for the pill back in the 1950’s that 3 of them actually died? Did you know that the pill was released to the general public anyway?
Theresa Vargas cites, “The truth was that little was known about the drug’s effects when Rock and biologist Gregory Pincus – with the backing of birth control advocate Margaret Sanger and philanthropist Katherine McCormick – decided to launch the human trials. The drug had been tested on rats and rabbits, and on a small sampling of women in Rock’s medical practice in Massachusetts. But its largest test would be in Puerto Rico, where as many as 1,500 women took the drug over several years.
Three women in the trials died. But no autopsies were conducted, and so it remains unclear if their deaths were linked to the drug, which was given in much higher doses than it is today.”
Did you know that Doctors chose not to share these results as they may “confuse the patient?” Those patients, my fellow goddesses, were our grandmothers, our mothers, our sisters and our aunts. I’m pretty sure that they were anxiously waiting for an easy and accessible answer to not be trapped at home with unwanted pregnancies. However, by also choosing not to examine the cautionary inserts included with their prescription of 28 days worth of little pink pills, they were buying more than they bargained for.
Here are some of the common side-effects of the birth control pill as per Cosmopolitan Magazine:
1. Nausea. Though expected to last only up to three months, some women feel queasy when they start the Pill, Ross says. Taking your pill with a meal can help reduce how icky you feel during the time your body needs to adjust to new levels of estrogen and progesterone.
2. Breast tenderness. Alas, this downside of oral contraceptives can apparently last for up to 18 months on the Pill, according to a report by the American Family Physician. Sorry.
3. Bloating. Changes in the ups and downs of your body’s sex hormones can lead to water retention and bloating. These effects may be particularly strong for women suffering from irritable bowel syndrome and other gastrointestinal tract disorders. That being said, many women feel better six months into a new pill regimen.
4. Headaches. A 2005 study published in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology found that approximately 10 percent of women feel headachy within a month of starting the pill. Once the body acclimates to a new oral contraceptive, however, the study authors conclude most reports of headaches go away.
5. Increased appetite. Perhaps you recall from ever having PMS that hormones can make you super hungry. Same goes when you alter your estrogen and progesterone levels via birth control. But an increased appetite doesn’t always lead to packing on pounds, Ross points out. In fact, she says, “there’s still no definitive proof that birth control directly causes weight gain.”
6. Yeast infections. Some women may need to invest in a few more Monostat packs after they go on the pill. Ross says this is likely due to changes in the use of tampons and new patterns of bleeding induced by the Pill.
7. Mood swings — and other emotional issues. This issue is complicated. While some women with a history of mood issues — depression, anxiety, even insomnia — tend to see an increase in their symptoms’ severity once they go on some birth control pills, others report that going on the Pill improves their psychological turmoil. (More on this below.)
8. Blood clots. Newer versions of birth control pills (like Yasmin) appear to put some women at an elevated risk of blood clots compared to “first-generation” pills, whose progesterone has a different chemical makeup. So long as gynecologists and patients monitor side effects, this can be kept under control. But be sure to bring this up with your doctor, just to be safe.
9. Brown spots on your face. Oral contraceptives have been found to increase women’s risk of a skin condition called melasma, which can make your face break out in some brown-colored splotches. Research shows, however, that this is more likely to occur in women who have a family history of the skin issue. Switching from the pill to an IUD may be able to resolve this, several case studies suggest.
10. Lower sex drive. Some women report decreases in their libido once they begin the Pill, Ross says. But she points out that much of this may be due to birth control’s shorter-term side effects — think: bloating, breast pain. (Who wants to be sexual when everything hurts and you feel like there’s a balloon in your belly?)
11. changes to eyesight for those using contact lenses
Sound like a bad late-night television ad by Big Pharma for a drug you’d never choose to take because the side effects outweigh the benefits? They don’t even mention infertility.
We’ve been addressing folks’ timeline traumas for almost 20 years and we’ve noticed that when we address the pill homeopathically on the law of nature, like cures like, suddenly they will be able to conceive.
I, myself, suffered a mini-stroke on the pill in 1982. While being treated for said trauma at The Women’s College Hospital in Toronto, I also learned that that there is a home north of the city dedicated to women who’d suffered strokes and other debilitating side-effects while taking the pill.
So what do you do if you want to engage in romantic love and sex without risking the chance of conception? How do you preserve your hormonal health? How can you ensure you don’t risk having to suffer from the list of side effects? Or infertility later on? Or have a stroke like I did and end up in hospital either short or long term? Or God-forbid, end up like three of the women from Puerto Rico did?
Here’re are the options we suggest for our own patients:
This is a latex-free alternative to the condom that acts like a second skin in the woman’s vaginal canal. You insert it so you’re sure that you’re covered. You can join their club out of the UK and they’ll drop ship these latex free sheaths. The big advantage of a Luwi is that you can wear it up to 8 hours before intercourse so you don’t have to suspend lovemaking to put anything on. It also prevents STD’s and potential infections.
The Fem-cap is softer silicone than say a DivaCup, but kind of similar. It takes a few tries the first time to really make sure it’s in place, but there are lots of instructions and Youtubes, etc. Colleagues of mine have never had it slip out of place, their partner can’t feel it, and you can leave it in for 24 hours. You can add more spermicide and use it multiple times. You just need to keep it in for 7 hours after sex.
It uses a lactic acid based spermicide which they also sell- totally natural, and they haven’t had any issues with it throwing off their vaginal flora.
Between my own pregnancies, I used a non-medicated IUD. I had 3 of them over the course of my menstruating years in between my two children. After my fiasco with hormonal birth control, I was not about to risk a progesterone time-released IUD.
In my mind, I was not about to mess with the 5,000 self-regulating hormones and chemicals in my body. I’d already an inch and a half tumor in my left breast that I wasn’t going to risk messing with my hormones any further. I didn’t even use the copper ones. For patients, I’ve added a dose of homeopathic copper (cuprum) for regular chelation in their Drainage and Organ Support Dropper Bottle.
THE SALIVA TEST
We used to recommend The Lady Comp when back when we first opened our practices, however, they don’t seem to be making them anymore. There are fertility saliva tests you can choose from, so we found one that touts a 98% accuracy.
Now this wasn’t a great method for me as my hormone levels did not show up clearly enough for me to have an accurate read out, while other women who do have high enough levels love this option. This is why I chose the IUD as I could pretty much conceive while folding my husband’s underwear!
CONDOM and SPERMICIDE (natural sources)
Once you know if you’re ovulating, or you want to be on the safe side with your committed partner, or you’re engaging in a fling or one night stand with a partner you don’t wholly know, this is always a good back up option.
Here’s some natural alternatives to the usual condom and spermicides you buy at the drugstore:
No Liability Note: The author and physicians at Arcanum Wholistic Clinic are in no way liable for the information offered in this blog. Whatever means of birth control you use has to ultimately be your decision and ultimate responsibility. Also, we do not recommend tubal ligation or vasectomy as these disturb the natural, healthy operating of our sex organs. What affects one part of us ultimately affects the whole.
[This post is from the April 2019 newsletter – click here to read it.]
It’s time to talk about the informed remedy. Our mentor, Steven Decker once said, “A remedy isn’t a remedy until it remedies something.” Medicine has to be informed in order to be curative. How do you do this?
Well, it has to have a whole lot of consciousness and principles behind it. It feels a bit like if we’re being attacked, we’ve got to create the right arsenal, quickly and effectively so that it hits its mark. You have to know about the origin of the battle, isolate the coordinates, discern the root destination, and be sure not to take out any innocent bystanders in the process.
An informed remedy is one that, like a heat-seeking missile, is bestowed with the capacity to cleanly sweep out the disease matrix on the sound basis of the law of nature – like cures like. It must operate on resonance, albeit a slightly attenuated frequency. It has to be preprogrammed. Thorough, but not destabilizing in the way of a mighty healing reaction for the patient. Just the right directed dose and potency will do the job.
As you will learn, reading our articles this month, antibiotics (literally ‘against life’) are not informed remedies … they actually don’t know what they’re targeting. They wipe out the whole darn terrain, and the other casualties are your microbiome, critical to your healthy immune function. Also, there’s a good chance the enemy will martial its gnarly resources, again and again, until it is addressed outright.
Also, symptoms can be shape-shifters, or “pleomorphic”. As Heilkünstlers, we’re trained to read the signs for when the enemy tries to throw up false flags, pretends to surrender or even morphs into a whole other entity entirely.
“So I’ve been trying to come up with a list to give people with various reasons as to why I no longer vaccinate. I feel like this will be beneficial for me to have saved since I feel like I am constantly repeating myself. This way if someone asks I can just give them this list and be on my merry way lol
This is what I’ve come up with so far. Is there anything else I should include? Change? Re-word? Any credible links that I should include? I would love to get y’alls thoughts. TIA for all your help
*Picture of my precious babies so this post doesn’t get lost*
30 FACTS AND REASONS AS TO WHY I BECAME AN AVID EX-VAXXER:
1. Not one disease was “eradicated” from vaccines. History reveals that mortality rates caused by Measles, Mumps, Polio, Diphtheria, Smallpox, and even Scarlet Fever (which had no vaccine) were already on the decline even before the vaccines were introduced. These rates continued to decline at the same pace even after the introduction of the vaccines – not faster which one might think. For example, in 1900, the mortality rate from measles was 13.3 in 100,000; in 1940, the mortality rate of 0.5 in 100,000; and in 1960, the mortality rate was just 0.2 in 100,000; the measles vaccine was not introduced until 1963.
2. Thanks to our country (USA) becoming more industrialized – such as adopting better hygiene habits, improving our sanitation, and having better access to cleaner foods and water – our nation’s diseases rates and their mortality rate has decreased as a result.
3. Some of the world’s deadliest toxins are in vaccines – to name a few are: Aluminum, Thimerosal (50% Mercury), Formaldehyde, etc.
4. Other ingredients consist of aborted fetal cells (Also known as: MRC-5, RA 27/3, WI-38), monkey kidney cells, dog liver cells, pig blood, etc. These ingredients in particular create a conflict of interest for Christians (and various other religions) that believe abortion is murder and consider these animal byproducts to be “unclean”.
5. Some of the ingredients in vaccines are known carcinogens.
6. Although we may potentially eat and/or inhale more formaldehyde, mercury, aluminum etc., this does not mean that it is safe to inject such toxins into our bodies. Injection is much different than ingestion. Take snake venom for example, you can actually drink snake venom and be fine but if you are bitten and injected with the snake venom you will die. This is because when something is ingested, the toxins and chemicals have to go through multiple different organs to be filtered out and thus can be excreted from the body with a minimal amount of toxins be absorbed by the body. When it is injected however, these toxins and chemicals completely bypass the necessary organs needed to by filtered out by the body which means, 100% of these deadly toxins are being absorbed and are unable to leave the body.
7. Vaccines are simply not safe and by law, they are classified as “unavoidably unsafe” as a result.
8. Vaccines can and do cause a wide variety of different health issues in people, especially children and/or those that already have a suppressed immune system as well as those that have a difficult time naturally detoxing. These health issues include autoimmune diseases, cancer, tumors, autism, brain damage, asthma, eczema, diabetes, scoliosis, meningitis, behavioral issues, developmental delays, and much more. If you look at the rise in the vaccination schedule along with the rise in chronic childhood illnesses, you will see that they correspond almost perfectly with one another and sadly enough, we now have the sickest generation of children in today’s world. Many people like to say “Well wouldn’t it be better to have a child with autism, asthma, or diabetes than to be dead from a vaccine preventable disease?” – My response to this statement is always this “When you consider the fact that the death rate of these “vaccine preventable diseases” were actually down by nearly 98% prior to the introduction of the vaccines – along with the fact that these disease are almost always mild, benign, and even beneficial to most children/people – I would say no; no it is NOT better to trade a lifetime of serious sickness and health issues when the diseases that we are trying to prevent are rarely ever an issue to begin with in the first place.
9. Vaccines can and do cause death in people, especially infants and young children. SIDS is often times a result of vaccines and it is not just a coincidence that the majority of SIDS cases occur at 2, 4, and 6 months. If you look at countries that have the highest vaccination rates in comparison of countries that have the lowest vaccination rates, you will find that the higher the vaccination rate is, the higher the infant mortality rate – and vice-versa. In fact, the United States has some of the world highest infant mortality rates even though we have some of the world’s best access to clean foods, water, and medical care and have little disease impact.
10. Vaccine manufactures are free of any legal liabilities from anyone, meaning they cannot be sued if your child is injured or dies – EVEN IF they intentionally put deadly toxins in (which they already do) that they know will harm and/or kill your children. This means that they have absolutely no incentive to do better and make their products safer. They are allowed to make billions of dollars off of their products without having any risk or responsibility in the matter. What other company/manufacturer do you know that is free of any and all liability like this? Answer? NONE.
11. Vaccine injuries and death happen all the time and they are far more common than what we are led to believe. They are so common that because vaccine manufacturers could no longer be sued after 1986, the VICP (Vaccine Injury Compensation Program) was established. Since 1988, over 19,021 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 29 year period, 16,938 petitions have been adjudicated, with 5,825 of those determined to be compensable, while 11,113 were dismissed due to the program being extremely difficult to fight against. Even still though, the total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately 3.8 billion and counting. If more people (especially doctors) were aware of vaccine injuries and didn’t dismiss or ignore them 99% of the time, could you imagine what the numbers would exist within this program?
12. Proper and non-fraudulent safety studies on vaccines have never been conducted since they are not required to go through the Gold Standard, doubled blinded saline placebo controlled study like other pharmaceutical drugs have to. For instance, the FDA requires all pharmaceutical drugs to use the Gold Standard test and to follow-up with the individuals of the study for at least four to five years if not longer. Vaccine manufacturers are able to take advantage of the FDA regulatory loopholes that allow fast-tracking of vaccines which means their “safety” studies are short-term (often lasting only a mere few months if not only weeks at a time) and are almost always done under fraudulent/misleading methods such as using a placebo that is another vaccine or an aluminum adjuvant. This means that true safety outcomes of the vaccine cannot be properly determined and any long-term injuries that manifest later in life will escape attention entirely.
13. The CDC, vaccine manufacturers, and pharmaceutical companies refuse to do any studies comparing the health of vaccinated people with unvaccinated people – the few studies that have been done (which come from independent researchers/companies) indicate that the unvaccinated tend to be much healthier than the vaccinated. This alone means that we cannot assume vaccines are safe and or effective until proven being that we do not know the short-term, let alone the long-term results from vaccinating.
14. There is no informed consent when it comes to vaccinations which should be a big red flag considering how many risks are involved with vaccinations.
15. The current CDC childhood vaccination schedule has NEVER been tested for safety. What does this mean? OUR CHILDREN are the test subjects of these vaccinations AND without our consent.
16. Vaccines suppress the body’s natural immune response which often times, makes it harder to fight diseases and illnesses. Although Vaccines can help to create an increased antibody level against the disease that they were created to fight against, it does not mean that such antibodies will be truly effective in fighting off the real disease if it is contracted.
17. Vaccines do not guarantee the prevention of disease. In fact, more often than not vaccines fail which results in people contracting the very disease they were trying to prevent.
18. Thanks to medical advancements in the industrialized world, all of the diseases and illnesses that we vaccinate for have cures and are typically not as “life-threatening” as we are made to believe. Unless living in third-world countries where there is little to no access to healthy and safe food/water and living conditions are poor, the only time these diseases can potentially become life-threatening are in people who either have an autoimmune disease (many times a reaction from vaccines themselves) or are immune-compromised such as cancer patients. As a result, deaths and/or severe injury from these diseases and illnesses are slim to none.
19. Recent studies suggest that many of these “deadly” childhood diseases that we vaccinate against are actually beneficial to the body as they help to build up the immune system as they help “teach” and prepare it in fighting off future cancers and tumors. This is due to the fact that the antigens found from measles, mumps, chickenpox, etc. are very similar to various different cancers and tumors, thus allowing the immune system to recognize cancer/tumor antigens right away and fight them off.
20. The most logical and scientific reason not to vaccinate an infant is due to the fact that a baby is unable to scale an effective immune response to any disease within the first year of life. If an infant were to have a prime immune reaction from the start, it would damage the infant’s brain as a result. This means that an infant’s immune system is unable to regulate the amount of TH1 white blood cells it produces to react to a general virus or bacteria. The thymus gland that controls the immune system is not mature until after the age of 2. The thymus controls T1/T2 immunity and T memory cells; therefore, it can’t “remember” a vaccine antibody until it matures which is why doctors have to give so many booster shots.
21. Most doctors do not know about the risks or the history/truth behind vaccines, let alone their ingredients. Although most doctors are intelligent people and truly want to do what is best for their patients, they realistically only know what is presented to them and what they are taught in medical school. As a result, the medical school just so happens to be run by big pharma and so the extent of their knowledge regarding vaccines consists only of what the childhood immunization schedule consists of and how to convince and/or force parents into vaccination. An example of doctors (and the CDC) not always knowing best and having bad information, is the time in which smoking cigarettes was actually recommended by both the CDC and doctors themselves. Between the 1930s and the 1950s, it was believed that smoking cigarettes was actually good and even healthy for people; so much to the point that it was recommended. Years later, we have now come to find out that this is not true and that the risk of lung cancer increases significantly as a result.
22. Insurance companies, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, often encourage doctors to fully vaccinate their patients by providing bonuses of up to $40,000 a year. Doctors must meet a certain percentage to qualify for the bonus or they will lose their bonus which helps to explain why some doctors are so “insistent” on only seeing fully vaccinated patients. Additionally, doctors may be penalized and denied their bonus if they report any adverse reactions from vaccinations.
23. Contrary to belief, unvaccinated children are no more a “threat” to the vulnerable (such as infants, the elderly, the immune-compromised, etc.) than vaccinated children are. Unvaccinated children are not a walking cesspool of disease – they cannot spread a disease they do not have. Regardless of if you are vaccinated or not, if you catch a disease/illness you have the capability to spread it to others. Furthermore, you are actually more of threat to others if you have recently been vaccinated than if you have not been vaccinated. This is due to the fact that some vaccines contain live viruses which in turn can shed to others for weeks if not months at a time after receiving the vaccination; Some vaccines that contain live virus and pose a risk to others include: MMR, Varicella, Shingles, Rotavirus, FluMist Intranasal, and Smallpox (no longer in production or administered).
24. Herd immunity cannot exist through vaccination but only through natural immunity; this is because the body defends most efficiently from ongoing re-exposure to antigens. As a result to vaccinating a population, a serious risk of re-emerging infections and potential outbreaks will increase since continuous exposure to the natural infection are no longer available during the early years of an individual’s life. Take the Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine for example: Although the rate of children contracting chickenpox (a benign disease) has decreased, the rate of adults contracting shingles (a much more serious disease) has increased significantly since children are no longer contracting chickenpox which in turn allowed adults to naturally boost their immunity to the disease.
25. Natural immunity is far better than any type of manufactured immunity could ever be. Not only are these benign disease beneficial in building up and strengthening our immune systems but once an individual contracts such disease/illness almost always do they receive lifelong immunity from the disease. Immunity from vaccines lasts 10 years at best and many times only lasts a few years which is why booster shots have to be given so often. Combined with the fact that vaccines pose various different serious risks and even death, natural immunity in my opinion is always better.
26. The CDC is extremely biased regarding vaccinations. Not only do they sell over 4 billion dollars in vaccines every year but they also have over 20 vaccine patents to their name. This alone, should be reason enough not to blindly trust their word on vaccines.
27. The CDC simply cannot be trusted to be unbiased in their vaccine studies. A whistle blower case involving Dr. William Thompson (head researcher during the time of the study determining whether or not there was link between the MMR and Autism) revealed that not only does the CDC erase, adjust, and/or change their studies to reflect an outcome they want, but if they cannot change the outcome to show their results in a positive light, they will destroy all necessary documents and lie in court about their “scientific findings”.
28. There are multiple government and peer reviewed studies that do in fact prove that there is a link between vaccines and Autism. Although vaccines are not the only cause of Autism, they certainly do play a significant role in many kids who have difficulties naturally detoxing (the MFTHR gene). When people say “We have exhaustively studied the potential link of autism and vaccines and have never found a link between the two. Therefore the science is settled – vaccines do not cause autism and we should no longer be looking at vaccine to be its cause.” We need to remind people that 1: The science is NEVER settled, if we know anything about science we know that nothing is ever definitive and that we should be constantly looking for new/more answers and 2: The link between vaccines and autism has NOT been exhaustively studied. Out of 16 vaccines, only ONE (the MMR) has ever been looked at and out of 50 different vaccine ingredients, only ONE (Thimerosal) has ever been looked at – does this sound exhaustively studied? No, definitely not.
29. Dr. Andrew Wakefield is a gastroenterologist who was one of several co-authors in the “infamous” paper that observed 12 children (at the request of the parents) with autism following the MMR vaccination. Dr. Andrew Wakefield and his co-authors are often falsely and inaccurately condemned as committing data fraud and being sent to prison as a result when in fact, he and his co-authors did not commit such fraud and were not sent to prison. The paper (which was not a study) did not out-right claim that the MMR vaccination caused autism; the paper simply stated that they observed this regression within the 12 children and recommended that “more research should be done”. Furthermore the paper was never debunked and was only retracted due to funding coming from the parents of the children (who to this day, continue to support Dr. Andrew Wakefield. His study has since been duplicated over 2 dozen times and all confirm his findings.
30. Mandatory vaccination laws, such as the one in California, are technically illegal and go against every United States citizen’s fundamental right to have freedom of choice over their body and what goes inside his/her body. Forcing vaccines on unwilling individuals should be an indication of the corruption within the government and vaccine industry.”
Therapeutic education is the third jurisdiction of Heilkunst Medicine. When we’re engaged with patients, we can address the underlying cause with the homeopathic principles, however, to help prevent a reinfection of that old state of mind, the precipitating thought-ware and choices wrought often need to change.
Those old patterns are often the hardest to break. I can’t count how many times an individual, especially women, I work with will state, “I can’t do that, that would be considered selfish.” As women, especially, we’re fundamentally conditioned to serve others before we take a moment to serve our own needs.
I’m often surprised when referring to a woman taking a little hammock time to simply rest or allocating 20 – 30 minutes away from their family to journal, meditate, write, read, do some yoga, or take a bath. I’m surprised at how often self-care is interpreted as selfish.
When my cup overfloweth, then I’m in a much better position to serve others without an ounce of reservation. By serving my basic needs first, then I can more easily suspend my goal oriented agenda to be present with my children, husband, friends and patients.
I think where we’re getting caught up is in distinguishing between the selfishness of a narcissist personality as opposed to simple self-love and care. Let’s take a moment to define both and perhaps it will be more telling for you to first distinguish the difference between the harm caused by a narcissist and the love of a self-carer. Perhaps, then, out of knowledge you can give yourself the permission to provide yourself with overtures of generosity.
Narcissistic Character Type
As per Dr. Patricia Frisch, “Narcissistic Character Types can be quite self-engrossed and self-maximizing. His predominant and consistent focus is on his own needs, concerns and wishes. He is an excellent self-promoter who loves the limelight and vies to be seen as special. He expects his needs to take center stage in his relationship to others. He is often upset if those needs are not mirrored perfectly by his partners, friends, or colleagues.”
Arrogance and Selfishness
The motivation of the selfish narcissist is to seek grandiosity and admiration from others. They engage in activities that are hurtful to others based on their phallic drive to be seen. Often these individuals were emasculated as children and are quite fragile underneath their self-centred exterior. They will quite often exhibit fantasies of their own beauty, success and brilliance in their work and relationships.
Because this characterological type lacks empathy, their personality disorder believe that they’re special or superior seeking alliances only with those who can affirm their faulty image of themselves. They will generally stop at nothing that enhances their self-esteem. These individuals can’t tolerate defeat, criticism or any feelings of humiliation which cause them to sublimate their ill state into paranoia, antisocial behaviors and even psychosis.
Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance
Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions
Requires constant attention and admiration from others
Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals
Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy
Is often envious of others or believes other people are envious of him or her
Shows arrogant behaviors and attitudes
It is also important to note that 50 – 75% of narcissists are male. Also, when teenagers are indicating traits listed above, they’re not necessarily towing the line to becoming narcissistic. Teenagers are often trying on different characterological types in order to effectively separate from their parents to strike a greater self-love and autonomy.
Certain inherited criteria have to be met in order for a person to develop bonafide selfish, narcissistic tendencies. These can include all/or some of the predisposition to Medhorrinum Genetic Miasm, Lycopodium Constitution and the Chthonic Fear State Veratrum Album. We’ve included the links to our other blogs on these states for your further research.
Thankfully with Heilkunst Medicine and Orgonomy were able to treat the underlying cause. Of these states of mind using the law of nature like cures like. Those formerly narcissistic character types do develop less tendencies to self-aggrandize, developing more empathy, warmth and generosity.
Hopefully, you can quickly identify that you’re not in fact a selfish narcissist which then allows you to gain full dominion over your self-care. It takes an abundant nature to fully step into the fabric of your birthright. Longevity of spirit in this human organism takes many regular deposits of love, romance, and plenitude.
If it’s still hard for you, perhaps think of your car’s regular maintenance or what about your savings; if you don’t make regular deposits, you wind up deplete without anything left for your retirement. Here are some ways that you can lovingly bestow more self-care on yourself:
Self-Care Ideas For Your Mind
Start a gratitude jar for a year – every day write on a piece of paper something you feel thankful for. On New Year’s Day gift yourself the time to read them all.
Get rid of the stuff on your list that you don’t really want to do – yup, just draw a line through it, or even better rip it up and dispose of it.
Look at your decision making – decide more life choices through your heart instead of your head. If the thing gives you butterflies or little kid excitement, then go for it … if not reject it!
Schedule in regular hammock time – set a timer if you have to for 30 minutes of cloud or star gazing.
Take a different route – Perhaps take that gorgeous parkway by the water instead of the freeway to work.
Juicy mindfulness – take some time to really engage with that piece of fruit you’re about to eat, that bird in the tree, the sunset or even brushing your teeth. Feelings, functions and sensations are a big aspect to being wholly present to your human experience.
Playtime – find time to hang with your kids, niece or nephew. If they’re too busy, find time to skip rope, go to the park with your book, play spontaneously at the park or dance in your living room.
Fix something that’s been bugging you – take a moment to change that lightbulb, fix that loose button, floss your teeth or oil that sqeeky door.
Do a mini meditation – on the bus or in your favourite chair, even a couple of minutes focussed on your breathing, thoughts, feelings or sensations can reset the most harried of days.
Happiness infusion – take a bath, make a cup of tea, light a candle or some incense or simply make a list of the things that make you feel happy.
De-clutter – Bundle up stuff in your midst or in your closet that no longer bring you pleasure and take them to the local consignment store.
Unplug for an hour – ask your hubby or in-laws to take the kids for an hour so that you can go switch to “airplane” mode. Resist the temptation to look at your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts. Just be.
Buck your comfort zone – strike up a conversation with someone you’ve never met on the bus, or try putting on your headphones and listening to meaningful podcast.
Mute negative folk in your social media feeds – you don’t have to unfriend them, they’ll just stop showing up with their hate speech injecting poison into your day.
Self-Care Ideas for Your Body
Oxygenate with deep breathing – trying sighing out loud breathing out from your hair follicles to your toes, let the inbreathe naturally revitalize you by coming back in naturally. Notice how you’re being breathed!
Get your jiggy on – Dance, sing, play, stretch and have juicy connected sex with your beloved partner or with yourself. Take your time!
Pace – head outside for a bike ride, walk in nature or do some interval training depending on your blood type (insert link for blood type appropriate exercise here).
Do a cleanse – find a day to do a day long cleanse using
lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne powder (Master’s Cleanse)
naturally fermented pickle or sauerkraut juice (no vinegar/sugar) (insert link for fermentation)
Start a Keto/Paleo diet cutting out all grains and sugars while respecting your blood type diet.
Skin brush before bed and and when you wake up – use a natural bristle brush with circular motions.
Go for Bowen – a soft tissue release protocol, like a massage without bullying the body’s musculature.
Sun bathe – We know that 20 minutes of sunlight a day is highly beneficial. At first you may have to start in the shade and acclimatize to direct sun. If you’re in a northern climate in the Winter, supplement with 2,000 IU’s of Vit. D3 per day
Consume Naturally Fermented Foods – Kombucha, Water Kefir, naturally fermented sauerkrauts or pickles like Strub’s or Bubbies are highly recommended. Dr. Mercola sent his homemade kraut off to the lab to find over 90 trillion probiotics in a tablespoon. (Link article and our Fermenting Blog).
Introduce Essential Oils to your Regimen – take a mini-course on-line or read one of our many books (include our Amazon link) to familiarize yourself with essential oils and how to use them to improve your physical and mental well-being.
Introduce Flower Essences to your Regimen – take a mini-course on-line or read one of our many books (include our Amazon link) to familiarize yourself with essential oils and how to use them to improve your physical and mental well-being.
Take a nap – enough said!
Laugh yourself silly – Watch some crazy cat videos, bloopers, or read some Dilbert, Calvin and Hobbes. Some Netflix offerings with good comedians are fun too. We also enjoy the podcast, “No Such Thing As a Fish.”
Self-Care For The Soul
Ask your inner child … – ask the little kid in you what they’d like to do today? Perhaps they’d like to take you off to the library, a new coffee shop, museum, art gallery or go for a walk by the river.
Look for Beauty – Find ten unexpected beautiful things on your way to or home from work.
Meditate on your feelings – sit for 5 – 10 minutes and focus solely on how you’re feeling in the moment. You can even do this at work in the bathroom stall if necessary.
Journal – Check out Julia Cameron’s ‘Morning Pages’ and sit down with a dedicated notebook and just write for 5-10 minutes without an ounce of judgment.
Find the healthy radiators in your midst – find resonant folk to hang out with sho radiate love, enthusiasm and positivity. Eliminate the drains on your mental/emotional economy who suck you down their proverbial toilet with pessimism, negatively robbing you of your energy.
Love on an animal – hang out with your cat on the couch or ask a friend if you can take their dog for a walk to the park. Petting or stroking an animal can be very beneficial for the soul.
Get some Lovin’ – Ask 3 friends to tell you what they love about you.
Capture Your Goals – Find some time to write down the 25 things that you love to engage with where you lose all track of time. Review them and see if you can fashion a side business out of any of them. Many successful entrepreneurs started this way! Read the book, ‘The Map’ by Boni Lonsburry for more on this.
Home Spa Day – take a day on the weekend, or perhaps call in sick and enjoy a mental health day. Don your robe, take a long bath with a bath-bomb, give yourself a pedi and or mani, and a facial with all natural products.
Take a mini-staycation – tell folks that you’ll be away and then plan to be totally spontaneous with yourself the whole weekend.
Self-care Mini Bites
Take a moment to connect in with yourself even in the midst of a conversation – watch your inclination to over commit. Set more healthy boundaries around yourself and your time. Give yourself permission to say no or tell a white lie to protect yourself.
Delight in small pleasures – watch the sunset until it’s done, observe a baby with their loving parent, notice the water on your skin when you wash your hands, cut a wildflower and bring it inside for beside your bed.
See if your holding your breath – practice more mindful deep breathing
Grab a Nourishing Drink – Perhaps skip the coffee or tea and get a more energizing probiotic drink like Kombucha or Water Kefir. Think of it like an investment in your microbiome bank!
My hope is that you can see more clearly how it’s not even possible for you to suffer selfish, narcissistic tendencies and that self-care is necessary to promoting more love and life in you. Only human beings who are wholly full of self-nurturance, lacking in perpetual stress, can truly care for others in their midst in a whole fashion without creating more symptoms or negative side-effects.
As women, and men too, it is important that we invest in our mental/emotional and physical self-care so that our cups can truly overfloweth in the face of everyday stress and challenges. Self-care enables us to remain deeply centred, with a bolstered sense of autonomy, in the face of external tumultuousness exhibited in the media, allopathy (Big Pharma), political arenas and economics too. When we have a sound investment of self, we can pretty much weather any storm in our midst.
Infertility is often caused by poor mineral absorption and acidic pH levels in both partners. Biochemic cell salts can help absorb the minerals your body needs to conceive.
“2018-04-03_10-26-56_ILCE-6500_DSC03837_DxO” by Miguel Discart https://flic.kr/p/2bZsDDp
Dr. Schuessler’s Theory
Biochemic cell salts or biochemic tissues salts were discovered in the nineteenth century by Dr. Schuessler – a medical doctor and homeopath. His research indicated that a person’s natural state of health will enable them to heal itself by restoring the underlying imbalance caused by any biochemical imbalance. There are twelve main mineral compounds orchestrating your health at the subterranean level.
Schuessler discovered that when there is a deficiency of one or more of these twelve mineral, such as calcium, sodium, potassium or iron in the body, symptoms and abnormal conditions can result.
Our Modern Diet
The minerals in your diet should, ideally, come from organically grown plant foods and should be eaten in their natural state. Unfortunately, due to incorrect treatment of the soil, shipping conditions and added chemicals, the mineral content of fruits and vegetables that you find at most grocery stores is very poor.
Industrial farming is not sufficiently replenishing soils depleted of essential minerals, and due to depletion, we often have to take it in our own hands to supplement what we’re not getting naturally through foods. Biochemic cell salts (also called Biochemic Tissue Salts) such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, etc. need to be bioavailable in the body. They’re needed for healthy metabolic functioning, body growth and repair as well as creating conditions ripe for conception.
Furthermore, our everyday cooking methods can also reduce how much nutrition we’re able to derive from our foods. Most people don’t know that it’s best to eat 80% of their foods in their raw form. Most modern folk are actually starving from lack of nutrition and important minerals even though they have plenty to eat.
Biochemic Salts Increase The Absorption of Body Minerals
Biochemic cell salts are also called biochemic tissue salts, or simply tissue salts. Some practitioners call them Schuessler salts. We typically recommend Hyland’s Bio XII Tissue Salts to our patients.
They can be bought at many holistic pharmacies or purchased online. The recommendation is to take 3-4 of the tiny, chewable, lactose discs 2-3 times per day. Simply follow the directions on the bottle.
Tissue salts are designed to address mineral deficiencies by helping the body to absorb free-floating minerals, which are otherwise not being absorbed. Even if you are taking a high quality mineral supplement, your body may still not assimilate those minerals efficiently.
The role of biochemic cell salts is to stimulate the cells to uptake the necessary inorganic mineral salts from your healthy diet of whole foods. Fruit, vegetables and meats are your best choices while limiting simple carbohydrates, coffee, alcohol and sugars. Some allopathic drugs may also inhibit absorption of minerals.
Increasing Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
Difficulty getting pregnant can be associated with lack of minerals the body needs. Biochemic cell salts are good for everyone, but they are especially important during the preconception period.
They are safe and effective for women during menstruation, pregnancy, and lactation, when the need of important minerals for the body increases. Infants and children can also benefit from cell salts to ensure proper development of bones, teeth, blood cells, nerves and muscles.
What are The Twelve Tissue Salts?
The twelve tissue salts are: Calc Phos, Calc Fluor, Calc Sulph, Mag Phos, Ferr Phos, Kali Phos, Kali Mur, Kali Sulph, Nat Phos, Nat Sulph, Nat Mur, Silica.
These biochemic tissue salts are often confused with homeopathic products, but they are actually part of the biochemic system of medicine, a branch of homeopathy.
Homeopathic medicine is based on the treatment of symptoms using the “law of similars,” while biochemic salts are recommended on the basis of mineral imbalances or deficiencies due to metabolic dysfunction; or the law of opposites. When this balance is not present, the body functions can be compromised.
With proper supplementation of Schuessler’s Tissue Salts, you will increase your chances of becoming pregnant easily and naturally.
This topic is further expanded in Step 1 of The 8 Steps to Natural Fertility Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About.
We’re really still just cave men and women. Although technology seems to evolve at light speed, your physiology is still running on a very ancient operating system. If you don’t adapt yourself properly to our modern condition, your cave person physiology will easily become infertile.
More specifically, I’m talking about the phenomenon that T.S. Wiley calls “perpetual summer”.
“Strawberries and cream” by Alan Cleaver https://flic.kr/p/4CkSYt
Our life has been forever altered same since the invention of the electric light bulb. We have overcome the tyranny of sunrise and sunset. Our work day is no longer constrained by these natural limits. We’ve become a hyper-productive culture.
We’re able to do our workouts at the gym at 5am under fluorescent light bulbs. Then, if we like, we can work a 10 or 12 hour day under artificial lighting. We then return home, where our evening recreation is full of “screen time” – televisions, laptops, phones, and tablets keep us all lit up and stimulated.
This is what T.S. Wiley is referring to as “perpetual summer”, in her book “Lights Out”. In a state of nature, we get a lot more daylight hours in the summer, and a lot less in the winter. The long days of summer, and the long nights of winter created the cave person hormonal rhythm we still respond to now.
In natural summer conditions, there’s a primary message driving our physiology – ‘Prepare for winter!’. All the natural carbs and sugars are mostly available to us in summer. Fruits and berries, and other harvestable grains are readily available. This is exactly what we need – a way to build up stores of fat to keep us going during the lean months of winter.
Insulin, and the whole range of hormones that govern your sleep, sugar metabolism, and reproductive rhythms are having a party all summer long. That’s how it’s supposed to be. But now when winter comes – but the lights don’t go out – and carbs and sugar are always available – your body thinks it’s still summer all year long.
Messing with this primal rhythm can very quickly turn you infertile. In “perpetual summer”, your body is actually experiencing “perpetual stress”. And a stressed body sends nature the message, “Red alert! We’re stressed, and so we better not bring a baby into these dangerous conditions!”
I’ve translated this into plain English. The actual language that your body speaks is a complex rhythm of hormonal signals that get all out of proportion during perpetual summer.
Tips for reversing “perpetual summer”, and staying fertile:
Eat more seasonally. Fresh fruits and healthy carbs more in the summer, and more animal fats and proteins in the winter.
Set up your bedroom as a ‘sleep sanctuary’. Pretend you’ve gone back to your cave. Use low lighting, and NO screen time in bed. (Besides, that’s prime cuddling time!).
Maximize your sleep, particularly in winter. As T.S. Wiley says, “Sleep every night as long as you can without getting fired or divorced.”
This topic is further expanded in Step 6 of The 8 Steps to Natural Fertility Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About.
“Le microbe n’est rien, le terrain est tout.” (The microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything) –the last words of Louis Pasteur (father of the “Germ Theory” of disease).
My son was on a steady stream of antibiotics the first two years of his life. He suffered severe throat and respiratory infections every time he cut a tooth. We were destroying his health. Each round of penicillin destroyed healthy gut bacteria. His immune function was being pummelled.
It wasn’t until we ‘peeled the onion’ of his own sequential timeline of traumas using Heilkunst principles (including homeopathy), AND started him on several broad spectrum probiotics, that we began to see monumental improvements. In fact, he was so sick and not thriving, he was hospitalized several times for being ill before we addressed the root cause.
Louis Pasteur and Germ Theory
The word antibiotic comes from the Greek “anti”, meaning “against” and “bios”, meaning “life” (a bacterium is a life form). Antibiotics are also known as antibacterials, and they are drugs used to treat infections caused by bacteria. Bacteria are tiny organisms that can sometimes cause illness in humans and animals.
Louis Pasteur had very good press in the mid-1800’s. The guiding idea of his germ theory was to address infection by killing the microbe. It targets the germ as the enemy, and calls for medicine to destroy it. The main presumptions here are that the germ is the disease, and that infection is the cause of illness.
All of Western Medicine is pretty much based on this mechanical and materialistic view of Pasteur’s theory. However, if we go back to 19th century France for a moment, we might be able to recapture where the train derailed.
Antoine Bechamp and Cellular Theory
There was a lesser known fellow named Antoine Bechamp. He didn’t have as good a press agent as Pasteur. He actually noted that the germs that Pasteur was all up in arms about were actually opportunistic in nature; they were shape shifters so to speak. In his “cellular theory” of disease, he also noted that they mostly existed inside of us in a symbiotic relationship and that they only began to manifest when the tissue of the organism was damaged.
Bechamp recognized a chicken and egg phenomenon in that the bacteria only raised a ruckus when the terrain became compromised. They were an outcome, not a root cause of the disease.
As a result, Bechamp touted that the killing of germs would only cause them to explode further and shape shift, so best if you actually cultivate a healthy bio-terrain instead. He promoted health through diet, hygiene, exposure to fresh air, and of course exercise. The idea was that if the person had a healthy, natural immune function the germs wouldn’t take their opportunistic cue from damaged tissue.
A Compromised Bio-terrain
Infections only show up when the organism’s bio-terrain is compromised. A good example is when you go hiking in the woods with a whole group of people. Only one or two will be badly attacked and bitten by mosquitos. Why is this? If you were to study the phenomenon, you might find that this individual is also prey to colds, sore throats, earaches, and flus.
These germs are responding to the weakness in the organism … nature only understands one gesture; if you’re not building up your bio-terrain with probiotics and healthy regimen, she feels she has permission to take you back from when you came. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. She doesn’t moralize, she’s just doing her job as efficiently and expediently as possible.
If you want to really get gnarly and graphic, you can further this thought to maggots. Again, they only spontaneously appear to help in the breakdown process of an already far-gone organism. The materialists just want to attack the maggots, however, the root cause remains at large and they’ll simply keep coming back.
Cancer operates totally on the same principle. As per John Robbins’ book, Reclaiming Your Health, chemotherapy and radiation have less than three percent efficacy for precisely the same reasons that we’ve become antibiotic resistant as a society.
By treating the cause, on the law of nature “like cures like”, without causing an ounce of harm, while also supplying the body with the right supplements, lots of probiotics, and naturally fermented foods, you can actually restore an individual to health without calling to battle errant bacteria, viruses, cancers, parasites, worms, or even the more disgusting maggots.
Pasteur and Bechamp had a long and often bitter rivalry around the true cause of illness and ultimately Pasteur’s ideas were accepted and inculcated as true into the materialistic mindset. I could spend the rest of this lifetime explaining why this was, and still is. The price we’ve paid as germaphobes is that we have one of the highest rates of infectious disease in our history. How many kids do you know who’ve had ear tubes inserted to drain off fluids before causing infection? How many cases of strep throat and bronchitis do you know about each winter?
Vaccines, antibiotics, antibacterial soaps, and other antimicrobials are like a scourge waged on microbes … the wrong enemy. You may find it as interesting as I do that on his deathbed, Pasteur actually withdrew his own germ theory in favour of Bechamp, “Le microbe n’est rien, le terrain est tout.” (The microbe is nothing, the terrain is everything)” –the last words of Louis Pasteur (father of the “Germ Theory” of disease).
Bechamp also spoke to pleomorphism, a phenomenon where bacterial nemesis will shape shift as illustrated above. Trying to combat them effectively has been the misguided torch carried by the allopathic materialistic scientists since time immemorial. They don’t show signs of quitting anytime either and God knows they’ve got a lot invested financially in you continuing to believe their germ theory.
Dr. Gunther Enderlein and Fungi Theory
Another phenomenologist, Dr. Gunther Enderlein (1872–1968), whose work spun off from Bechamp believed that all mammals contained the highly devolved remnants of at least two families of invaders – originally stemming from the mold fungi Mucor racemosus and Aspergillus niger.
Enderlein believed that each of these fungi, through the process of seeking a form in which they could exist with us in stable symbiosis, vastly influenced our evolution, especially in the areas of complex skeletal development and the self-healing, through clotting, of our circulatory system.
For Enderlein, this sword had another edge – one that he perceived as a medical disaster. However, seen through the filter of the Ambimorphic Paradigm, we can understand the same facts in a different way. What appeared to Enderlein as the tragic origin of chronic illness can really be seen as the misdirection of an important ecological adaptation.
What’s more significant is that if this perspective is correct, it may well give us one of the most powerful tools imaginable to influence our own health and healing. If you remove the blockage to cure, on the basis of natural law, you not only remove the arch nemesis, but you also restore the bioterrain to its original state of grace.
Through many years of painstaking research, Enderlein came to believe that our body fluids, such as blood plasma, lymph, and cellular cytoplasm, contain particles that can be induced to reorganize into more complex biological forms, ultimately giving rise to bacteria and fungi not previously present. This is reminiscent of Béchamp’s experiments conducted more than half a century before.
Enderlein called this phenomenon ‘probaenogeny’, and made it a cornerstone of both his theoretical and clinical work in pleomorphic microbiology. Enderlein demonstrated that beyond a certain level of developmental complexity, all the emergent pleomorphic forms leading towards Mucor racemosus or Aspergillus niger were pathogenic and degenerative.
In fact, Enderlein argued that it was the conversion of the benign, devolved forms of these fungi into their pathogenic, cellular forms that constituted the deepest roots of all chronic illness. Enderlein demonstrated ways of understanding challenges as diverse as cancer, diabetes, tuberculosis, and glaucoma as different facets of the same types of internal, pleomorphic imbalances.
In particular, the mature bacterial and fungal expressions that Enderlein isolated from the blood of diseased individuals were highly saprophytic – which is to say they’re self-creating and self-sustaining through the creation of their own nourishment from organic decay within the body. He went on to describe the original invasion of these two molds into our ancestral chain as the, “…greatest medical tragedy in evolutionary history.”
What This Means for Me and You
All this to say, you can cart your child off to the allopath is they run a fever, however, what enemy are you hoping to target? If we understand the true roots of pathogenesis as above and we also know that medicine has only three possible actions; suppressive, palliative and curative, then don’t we have an ethical responsibility to remove the blockage to cure, strengthen the bio-terrain, and prevent the pleomorphic invasions in future?
By wholly understanding the Ambimorphoric Paradigm I believe we’re given the keys to The Kingdom. The essence of our health depends on acting in accordance with natural law and avoiding shooting the messengers, angering the substrata of bacterial pathogens and creating a bigger mess to try and mop up further down the pleomorphic line.
Disclaimer: Regarding the controversial topic of vaccinations and antibiotics … we at Arcanum Wholistic Clinic take a completely neutral stance on the topic even though our own son was damaged severely by vaccines and antibiotics. We neither advocate nor discourage their use for those individuals who seek our advice, leaving that up to the patient to decide. We do this mainly due to legal reasons being that it is against the law for us to advocate one position vs. another. We only ask that you become as educated on this topic as possible and make your own informed decision. We will always respect your decision either way. Many of our patients have asked us to address the antibiotic (and vaccine) insults on their sequential timeline using homeopathic principles.
When sleep issues arise, there are often easy fixes – given that they are not being caused by a deeper, chronic condition. I’ve included some of the top homeopathic insomnia remedies below.
“Sad man holding pillow” by Vic https://flic.kr/p/aSDdHK
Aconite: Have you recently been exposed to a cold, dry wind? This is the most typical trigger for an aconite state. Especially the kind of cold that comes on suddenly, and unexpectedly, like at the change of seasons. While aconite is a common remedy for many cough and cold symptoms, it also addresses a specific type of insomnia. The Aconite insomnia is extremely restless, and may even feel anxious. The fast pace in denser urban centers may also create an aconite state in your nervous system. Tossing and turning, and even bad dreams may fill your night in this state. Around the hour of midnight is where you may feel some of the worst of the aconite state expressing itself.
Arnica: A classic arnica situation is one where the day and night schedule has been turned upside-down, as in shift work. Especially if you are on rotating shifts from one week to the next. Even if you’re now on day shifts, the old night shift disruption to your circadian rhythm will often be retained as a cellular memory.
Shock can also be a primary trigger for an arnica state. This can be either from being directly involved in a car accident, or just witnessing one. Any form of physical or emotional shock will trigger an arnica state. Sleep is not restful, and the bed may even feel too hard to be able to get comfortable.
Chamomilla: In one word, the chamomilla state is ‘fussy’. Your partner may be feeling fed up with your ever-changing demands, when in this state. You might feel sleepy in the evening, but then suddenly wide awake once you go to bed. The trigger for this state can be physical pain, such as from a recent injury, or from menstrual cramps. Restlessness and complaining are the top characteristics. This state may be triggered by a recent troubling emotional event, which is not easy to let go of. The characteristic feeling is “I want something, but don’t know what…”.
Coffea: The keyword for coffea is ‘overstimulation’. It could even be the case that you’ve had too much coffee today, and now can’t wind down for sleep. Coffea is the remedy you need. Similarly, you may have been watching over stimulating TV shows before bed, or gotten embroiled in a heated debate on social media. Just recall the buzz you’ve ever had after drinking too much coffee. Anything which simulates this experience qualifies you for a dose of homeopathic coffea.
Nux Vomica: is for what I call the ‘jack in the box’ syndrome. You’ll fall asleep for a spell of time, but then keep popping back up all night long. There’s hypersensitivity to noise, and just about anything else will keep waking you up. Chances are that you’ll wake with a fully formed to do list in your head. This state is an unfortunate reality for many who have to take their work home with them, and effectively always feel ‘on call’ like an ambulance driver. The “off switch” has been deactivated in the nervous system.
As I mentioned above, the correct homeopathic remedy can put an end to your insomnia rapidly – given that there isn’t a deeper, chronic health issue that needs to be addressed. If it’s hard to match your insomnia picture to one of the descriptions above, then you may need a more comprehensive assessment for your condition.
This topic is further expanded in Step 6 of The 8 Steps to Natural Fertility Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About.
Staring at the sun – is this really a smart thing to do?
“Here Comes The Sun” by varun suresh https://flic.kr/p/4wK7RL
At first, it sounds like the most uncommon sense thing you’ve ever heard.
Sun gazing is an ancient spiritual practice for cleansing and healing the body that has been brought into modern health circles.
If you really think about it, this makes sense, once you recall that the sun is the origin and maintainer of all life on earth.
The research on sun gazing shows a number of general health benefits, including:
Multiple fertility benefits, such as:
Enhancing your pineal gland’s functions. It is known as the “master gland”, as it governs your entire hormonal system. Melatonin and serotonin production are directly enhanced when the pituitary gland is stimulated.
Regulating the menstrual cycle.
It includes the many health benefits of vitamin D, including the health of the reproductive system.
It increases the size of your pineal gland, which normally shrinks as you age.
Increases your energy levels.
It actually acts like a super-nutrient in your body, providing many things your body normally gets from super-nutritious foods.
How to sungaze:
Select the safe times of day for sun gazing – one hour after sunrise, and one hour before sunset when the angle of the sun through the atmosphere creates a natural shielding from the more harmful sun rays. Your phone’s weather app usually includes sunrise and sunset times for your location.
Start small – 30 seconds at first, and increase by 10 seconds each day, working up to several minutes per session.
Sun gaze ‘naked’ – that is, without wearing corrective lenses, and being outdoors (ie not looking through a window).
Enhance sun gazing with positive imagination and visualizing – your “inner vision” is enhanced at these times, so during and after your sun gazing session, stay focused on what you most desire – imagine a concrete, visual outcome for yourself, such as being pregnant, or holding your new baby.
Even within the first few days of sun gazing, you will probably already report to us that you notice an improvement in your moods and energy levels. Let us know what you notice as you start to work in this subtle but powerful way with the sun’s energy.
This topic is further expanded in Step 7 of The 8 Steps to Natural Fertility Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About.