This blog is part of a series; its original title was Heilkunst Basics : University, 2nd Year (Lanthanides, part two)
Continuing on from yesterday’s presentation on the Lanthanides, I’ll outline the second half of the remedy series, along with the 9 fear or conflict remedies.
The second group of 7 lanthanides are as follows:
8. Terbium — Feeling that their autonomy is dependent on protecting it in others. Healthy state : Help to contribute to others’ autonomy out of generosity, rather than fear.
9. Dysprosium — Fear that autonomy can be lost at any time. Healthy state : Calm vigilance.
10. Holmium — Feel the need to hide their autonomy. Healthy state : Quiet confidence.
11. Erbium — Becomes indifferent or stoic. Healthy state : Graceful and realistic.
12. Thulium — Resignation; surrender freedom for another. Healthy state : Surrender to the directive of their higher self.
13. Ytterbium — Hermit-like state of rejecting things. Healthy state : Letting go of attachments.
14. Lutetium — Avoid commitments which may compromise freedom. Healthy state : Higher love function without attachments.
Any of the 14 lanthanide remedies may be fruitfully combined with any of the fear/conflict remedies below. They each relate to the specific fears or inner conflicts we may experience at the prospect of gaining a greater degree of freedom.
- Oxydataum: The fear of being unable to handle the power of freedom, and becoming abusive.
- Phosphoricum: The fear or threat of loss of friendship due to autonomy.
- Sulphuratum: Fear that autonomy will negatively impact one’s marriage.
- Iodatum: Fear of not fitting in, and being rejected.
- Carbonicum: Fear that one will lose one’s self-worth. Related to “father” issues.
- Bromatum: Underlying feeling of moral guilt and consequent fear of being rejected by community.
- Fluoratum: Fear of discovering an amoral monster inside.
- Muriaticum: Afraid that the integrity of the family will suffer. Related to “mother” issues.
- Nitricum: A form of “Peter Pan” syndrome – fear of growing up and taking the responsibility that comes with freedom.
- Lanthanides, Part One
- Emergence of the Nether Being