We’re approaching Labour Day, which many people consider to be the last long weekend of the summer. People tend to try to pack a lot in to this weekend, whether the last time up to the cottage, or other forms of “weekend warrior”, or just plain partying.
Here are some of the remedies which you may find useful to have with you this weekend:
- Arnica – for any strains or sprains you may suffer in a sporting or recreational accident, or merely for “overdoing” it, and pushing yourself too hard.
- Nux Vomica – for the other kind of overdoing it, and you end up with a hangover to deal with the morning after.
- Walnut (Bach Flower Remedy) – to help with all aspects of the transition back into another school year. Getting the kids ready for the first day of school, and keeping your composure while the entire house routine is turned upside down in preparation.
- Natrum Muriaticum – If you are acutely feeling the emotional “loss” of the summer, and aren’t feeling ready to let it go yet.
- Hornbeam (Bach Flower Remedy) – If Tuesday morning comes, and you’re having a really hard time responding to the call of the alarm clock, this can help put a little mental focus and energy into your morning.
What else would you carry with you in your remedy kit this weekend?