How Vaccine Additives Affect Your State Of Mind : Another Vaccination Myth
I took a look at one aspect of vaccine efficacy yesterday, and today I want to examine an aspect of vaccine safety, but from a very different vantage point than you would normally encounter in vaccine articles. The list of additives and chemicals contained in the standard vaccine schedule is shocking, to say the least. There is a great number of toxic and carcinogenic substances, and common sense would dictate that we would want to exercise extreme caution about using any one of these, let alone such a long list of additives which children receive in the standard vaccination schedule.
For the purposes of today’s blog, rather than examine these toxins in the usual way, I want to illustrate some of them from the point of view of knowledge of the homeopathic materia medica. As you may remember, the symptom picture of every homeopathic remedy contains not only an image of certain physical symptoms, but also will embody a unique state of mind. Health functions out of a particular state of mind, and when it is impinged upon by disease, it will shift into the unique state of mind of the given disease.
Looking, then, at some of the vaccine additives from the point of view of their unique disease state of mind, we start to see a side of vaccination and its adverse effects based on this deeper image of a disturbed (away from health) state of mind. To the degree that a vaccine recipient has an underlying resonance for any of the diseases represented in the vaccine additives, they are susceptible to a strong reaction to the corresponding substance. Think of the overall state of mind of kids in the public school system, as well as the overall tone of our modern society as you read through these:
- Alumina (aluminum) – A state of mind of dullness, and mental sluggishness. Slow mental processing, and a resulting irritability. The heart of this remedy is a state of mind which is confused about its own identity and purpose.
- Calcarea Carbonicum – The state of mind of this disease is one which contains much anxiety about any number of things, including their own health, or ability to complete their work. The overall metabolism and immune function may be sluggish as a physical expression of the deeper state of mind, which is all about a struggle with fully engaging life.
- Hura (Latex) – This is normally a remedy used in Heilkunst in the ‘ideogenic’ realm of disease, which has to do with the higher function of our mind, and its ability to see reality clearly as it is, and our place in it. Hura, more specifically, is a disease state of mind which feels separate or cut-off from society, where making true contact can seem impossible. Another side of this feeling is of being an outcast.
- Mercurius – This is a fascinating disease state of mind. Mercurius is a kind of shape-shifter, in the sense of a con artists that keeps changing their identity and never getting caught. This disease produces many irrational impulses, and strange behaviours. As a physical toxin it has a strong affinity for the brain and nervous system, and this is seen in strange tone of emotions and behaviours in this remedy.
- The Problem With the Titre-Count : Another Vaccination Myth
- Masks and Costumes – Diagnosing the Essence Rather Than the Appearance of Disease