It’s time for a quick “reading comprehension” quiz. Simply passively reading my blogs probably represents the lowest form of learning and retention, so get out a notepad to write “true” or “false” for the following statements, and take a more active role in your learning today:
- The system of Heilkunst is based on Dr. Hahnemann’s revival of the ancient “law of similars”, which is the universal principle for treating all health problems.
- Even some of the deeper genetic patterns of inherited disease can be reversed in a sequential homeopathic and homotonic treatment.
- Someone with no symptoms has no need for a health care plan – but it is a good idea for them to keep the phone number of a Heilkünstler on hand in case a symptom ever pops up.
- Someone starting a homeopathic treatment plan must first give up the use of all strong oils and smells, including any mint and coffee.
- Prescribing the homeopathic constitutional remedy to a patient will actually not cure any of their diseases.
- The principles of Heilkunst are designed to mimic our innate healing power.
- The aim of health is to achieve a state of homeostasis, which is simply a more technical word for “balance”.
- The “law of attraction” is not congruent with the principles of Heilkunst.
- A Heilkunst treatment plan cannot begin before having a concrete diagnostic label identified by an MD.
- The definition of a total state of health includes an individual’s activation of their unique purpose in life.
Hang on to your answer sheet to see how you did when I publish the answers tomorrow.
- The Challenge of Treating the Ontic Organization
- Heilkunst Pop Quiz : (Answer Key)