Viewing the 6 Genotypes Through the Lens of the Autism Spectrum
I’d like to lay out for you the Constitutional Genotypes from the Autism perspective to make it easier for you to see them through the lens this condition. Let’s look at the spectrum of typology from the quiet Silicea at the top of the equation, as the quietest, most insular in comparison to the bottom of the spectrum with Sulphur being the most loud and verbose.
I will do my best, then to fill in the middle parts for you so that you can see how the typical autism child is reflected within Heilkunst. Perhaps that way, you will see how giving that child their Constitutional Remedy would help to round out their Autistic edges while en route to curing the cause of their ills.
- Silicea – is well behaved, morally sound, quiet, homebody preferring his own company to being with others. He can suffer OCD patterns to the extreme if faced with new circumstances that he does not feel comfortable with. Siliceas can feel lost in their own little world and parents will say that they’re almost invisible.
- Lycopodium – are described as ruling the roost. They’re persuasive, sneaky, manipulative and bossy. They’ll generally be obsessed with money. Deep inside, they fear that they’re not smart enough for the task before them and will wangle you with excuses why they can’t step up.
- Calcarea Carbonica – love their rituals and systems. They will drive their parents crazy with their stubborn rituals, routines and systematic methodologies. They’re detail-oriented to the extreme, rarely letting things go, and will seemingly create more obstacles, roadblocks and reasons for making things as difficult as possible for themselves and others.
- Phosphorous – have an overactive imagination, creating a life of fancy and mysticism that is entirely ungrounded. They can feel like a floaty kite without a string. They will speak constantly of fairies and mystical pets and seem to have two feet in an entirely made up world where things are much better than reality. They’re beyond talkative and their constant expressions might try the patience of any parent, if they weren’t so delightfully charming!
- Pulsatilla – are needy, clingy and constantly hiding behind Mom’s or Dad’s trousers if in the Spectrum. They have a difficult time mustering the confidence to engage with others, preferring to play with their dolls or find sweets to eat. They want others to conform to playing house with them to the exclusion of all other play. They tend to be puffy and swollen.
- Sulphur – are the most aggressive, enraged and “radial” of all the Genotypes. They will smear feces on the wall, aggressively hit, kick, bite and suffer screaming tantrums that will cause the most patient parent to lose it. Sulphurs only want their way and are almost impossible to appeal to with reason when they get all wound up.
My hope is that this is a help to you. Are you able to see more clearly which Genotype might be a best fit for your child? Let us know if you want to clarify anything mentioned here.
To learn more by listening to my whole audiobook for FREE (including the Chapter on Constitutions) click here: The Path To Cure; The Whole Art of Curing Autism
- The Anatomy of Stress … How We Use All 3 Jurisdictions of Heilkunst Medicine to Solve It
- Maverick’s Eczema Before and After Heilkunst Treatment; A Success Story