Would you take fertility advice from a dentist? Insights can come from unexpected places. Dr. Weston A. Price’s research led him to some surprising conclusions. He was a 20th century dentist with a holistic perspective on health. He noticed the deterioration of his patients’ dental health, and wanted to find out why. Could modern, industrialized food be to blame?
Dr. Price set out to compare the modern diet with more traditional approaches. He travelled around the world to study the diets of indigenous peoples. He wanted to find out the relationship between diet and dental health. He noticed that traditional, natural diets always lead to better dental health. Teeth were straight, strong, and lasted for a lifetime.
He also noticed that fertility health was much better. Here are some of the key points from Dr. Price’s studies:
- The same factors that create good dental health likewise create healthy fertility. These include good pH balance, nutrient density from whole and raw foods. Of course, there were never any additives or preservatives.
- He made a most striking observation related to childbirth. With a natural diet, a wide jaw and facial structure also corresponded to a wide, open hip structure. Birthing complications are a rare event in this state.
- What happens after the introduction of industrialized food into a culture? You’ll see the the open jaw and hip structures narrow with each generation.
- What happens after the introduction of industrialized food into a culture? You’ll see the the open jaw and hip structures narrow with each generation. Think of the increasing number of birth interventions we have now. C-sections, interventions, and medicalized birth are the result of our big diet shifts.
Health has always been an inside-out job. What’s “good for you” as a whole person, is generally good for all your “parts.” What’s good for your dental health will also be good for your fertile bits as well. If a dentist gives you advice for your fertility, you may want to take note! That is, if he looks at health from a holistic perspective.
This topic is further expanded in Step 3 of The 8 Steps to Natural Fertility Your Doctor Doesn’t Know About.
You can download your free copy here.
- Do You Know How To Measure Your pH?
- Suicide and Antidepressants (SSRI’s); Rooting Out the Cause From a Homeopathic Perspective