[This post is from the July 2019 newsletter – click here to read it.]
Summer is the perfect time to do a detox. The reason for this is that the resources in your body aren’t being spent trying to keep you warm. Whatever you’re personal goals are, we can help with a safe and principled detox.
Here are just a few sound reasons to detox your liver:
- Get bile free flowing again to aid digestion.
- Eliminate any toxic waste harboured at the cellular level.
- Get rid of the excess fat and sugar stored in the liver.
- Dissolve and pass any stored up gallstones and liver flukes inhibiting proper secretion and causing inflammation.
- Address liver parasites.
- Regenerate the damaged or destroyed cells in the liver from excess sugar or alcohol use.
A good way to tell if you’re suffering liver toxicity and parasites is if your skin burns when you’re exposed to the sun. Did you know that an overage of sugar, parasites, and candida will make it impossible for you to easily absorb the sun?
Let us know at your next follow-up if you’re ready to do a detoxification. It’s the same as your car maintenance; you wouldn’t think to skip an oil change every 6 months, would you?!