[This post is from the February 2020 newsletter – click here to read it.]
Open your mouth, real wide, wider! If these words cause you to tremble in your boots, why not engage with preventative medicine? We’re all about helping you to avoid the dentist as much as possible, with easy regimen that helps you to remineralize your teeth for a lifetime of healthy teeth and bones.
Between certain types of foods and supplementation, we want to avoid root canals as much as possible, as we know that they have further reaching implications with regards to your overall health. For example:
- Root canals are done on dead teeth, opening a nerve highway that can become one of the worst sources of chronic bacterial toxicity in your body.
- Dr. Weston Price spoke extensively on the dangers of root canals and how the diet of primitive cultures can help prevent/solve the need for root canals.
- The truth is that dental pitting or cavities reflect deeper, systemic — meaning “whole body” — illness that should be addressed wholistically.
- In partnership with your Heilkunst Physician and your Biological Dentist, you can have a more comprehensive and wholistic solution to your whole health and not just try to stick a band-aid on your teeth.
We’ve been helping folks remineralize their teeth, address inflammation, and solve the root cause (intentional pun) of their dental issues for over 15 years – all naturally. This month’s blog articles are designed to give you more information on how to stay out of the dentist’s chair. See more in this full article here: https://arcanum.ca/2015/12/03/how-to-avoid-having-to-get-a-root-canal-and-other-dental-work-and-why/
- How Might Groundhog Day Be Related to Ringworm and Your State of Mind?!
- Success Story: Healing and Progress Through Sequential Timeline Treatment