Have You Unknowingly Produced Resonance For Lyme Disease?
This post is from the AUGUST 2021 newsletter – click here to read it.
Summer is supposed to be a time of fun at the cottage, watersports and reading a book in the hammock, shaded by your favourite old-growth tree. However, there is a lurking presence producing unwanted symptoms in the month of August – Lyme!
No, you don’t need to have been bit by a tick to suffer. You only have to produce a resonance for the state of mind which is the ‘modern day hermit.’ Living in isolation due to imposed restrictions on your freedom of movement can induce a lyme state. Interesting that with recent events, over the last 18 months, many more individuals have contracted Lyme than ever before.
Look for flu-like symptoms such as:
- Headache (usually most prominent at the back of the head)
- Joint aches (usually in the large joints)
- Stiff neck
- Swollen glands
- Sleep problems
- Kidney issues with back pain and frequent urination
- Mood disturbance (depression, irritability)
- Nerve issues like Bell’s Palsy, facial neuralgia, or feelings of pins and needles (or numbness) in the extremities
- Memory issues
- Less often – fever, nausea, vomiting, and sore throat occur
- Bullet-like rash anywhere on the body
If you, or someone you know, should be experiencing these systems AND they’d rather not take a course or two of antibiotics, send them our way. We’ve helped hundreds of folks easily overcome Lyme without taking a hit to their gut health. See more in this month’s articles on Lyme Disease.
You can read more about Lyme here:
An Introduction to the Lyme Miasm
- Success Story: Healing Through Homeopathy
- Success Story: Clearing Energetic Space