The Whole Darn Thing Is Gonna Blow! An Exposé On The Homeopathic Remedy Trinitrotoluene, TNT
A few weeks ago, Jeff and I were sitting on the couch talking about that day’s clinic. He said something very interesting had come up in a woman’s CoRe Bioresonance Feedback report.
“What was it?”
“Trinitrotoluene”, he responded.
“Um, what’s that in everyday terms?” I asked.
“TNT”, he said, with an unusual gleam in his eye.
We’ve been around this block for over twenty years now, so it’s a surprise and a delight for us to come across a remedy that neither of us has clinical experience with.
I thought about it further,
“Wow, isn’t that what’s going on globally right now? Think about the level of tyranny folks have been under? Stay home, wear masks, trial this untested jab on your kids, lose your job if you don’t get the shot, and forget about the pub, shopping without a mask or seeing your family for Thanksgiving or traveling anywhere for a vacation. It’s kind of like a powder keg ready to blow?!”
Folks are justifiably enraged with nowhere safe to blow! They can’t go out to the pub to see their mates, they’re being forced to give up first dates, drive-ins and even hugging and kissing. Grandma has suffered alone for months in a nursing home, or hospital, with no visitors. Women have given birth alone in hospitals without their spouses. If you’ve chosen to remain immune-intact, you’re treated like a pariah, let alone going into a store without a mask where you risk being glared at and ostracised.
We’ve been treating new timeline events for patients that illustrate hurtful traumas related to being yelled at by militant pro-jabbers. I know individuals who’ve been told not to come back to Ultimate Frisbee, mahjong tables, card games, house parties, and even outdoor bar-b-ques. One woman sat and cried at a table alone after another ‘Karen’ assaulted and humiliated her publically.
After Jeff and I had the conversation, I decided to broadcast a dose of TNT to myself using our CoRe-bioresonance technologies. It was fascinating how the occurents started to rush in confirming that I’d hit the mark with the homeopathic principle like cures like.
- 3 BIG shivers up spine causing head to shake gently back and forth.
- Immediate sense of nausea for several hours.
- Was searching for a meaningful climax to the short story I was working on. How should I describe the altercations between the English and the French during the 1960’s and 70’s in Montreal? Without realizing it, I closed the story with a discussion with my Dad about the FLQ (Front de Libération du Québec) bombings with dynamite in mailboxes in Montreal as the crescendo.
- Talking to my friend/colleague about canning techniques, and she said, “You don’t want to do that. It could explode!”
- Keenly reminded of the bombings of the twin towers during the 20th anniversary of this horrific event. Instead of sadness, I felt profound rage at the injustice of it all.
- Was talking to Jeff and repeatedly made such remarks as, “that sounds explosive,” “boy that powder keg could blow,” “sounds like a recipe for disaster.”
- For fun, he pulled up old cartoons of the Road Runner with Wile E. Coyote. I thought it was hilarious. As a child, I found I was nonplussed by this show so my reaction surprised me. Like Cures Like strikes again!
The following week, I asked a long-term patient if she’d also like to do a dose of TNT. She’s also been feeling tension, stress and anxiety about all the lockdowns and violence in Australia and Canada. She described many of the same occurrences as mine. Perhaps TNT will become the remedy for this particular age we’re in. Certainly it matches the current theme that many are experiencing.
For our postgraduate research with Steven Decker into character analysis and armouring, we studied at length the phenomenon of rage and how it’s illustrated in very skewed and mystifying ways. I even wrote a book about it for my thesis at the end of my studies. It seems more and more appropo for these current times.
How a shepherd’s sandwich helped heal the woun
GUNPOWDER as a War Remedy – By JH Clarke – Présenté par le Dr Robert Séror
Staphysagria’s Victimization Versus Aggression – A Mini Study in Polarities – Arcanum Wholistic Clinic
Multiple Sclerosis; Stored Up Rage And Resentment From Childhood and Even Past Lives – Arcanum Wholistic Clinic
The difference between rage and anger
- Success Story: Pediatric Case of Anxiety & Panic Attacks with Chronic Nausea and Vomiting
- Sample Menu And Keto Recipes As Requested
What is this TNT you speak of?? ?
My daughter Jessica has been diagnosed with post partium a few months ago which she feels started after the birth of her second daughter who turned 2 in July.
Of course the pandemic certainly has contributed to her depression, how could it not! Sadly, she and her husband of 7 years have called it quits although still living in the same house to co-parent their two beautiful daughters. He is a very hands on Dad who loves the girls immensely. He’s also the cook in the family!
Jessica is not taking any medication but has connected virtually with a counsellor…believe only 3 times to date and weeks in between.
Is TNT a natural herb and one that can be sourced in BC?
It is so hard to see our children suffer, as you are all too familiar with.
Appreciate your insight!
Thank you for your comment. The article speaks to the homeopathic remedy ‘Trinitrotoluene’.
While the therapeutic principles of Heilkunst are universal, their application needs to be individualized on a case by case basis.
If your daughter would be interested in working remotely with one of our practitioners, please don’t hesitate to have her reach out to us at: email@example.com
You can find out more about out clinic here: https://arcanum.ca/faq/
Best regards to you and your daughter,
– Diane Nowlan, Office Manager, Arcanum Wholistic Clinic
My heart goes out to this mother and daughter as I feel anxious having to take 2 different doses of covid19 vaccine. I would like to get in touch with you for an appointment. I need to get my flu dose and bio-feed back. I don’t know if you are in Mexico living or Canada. I have had surgery a few months ago. I’m hearing a loud noise for months after I came home from being in the ICU. I’ve lost your address since our other computer crashed. Jeff treated me before and I went to your clinic in Rothesay. Sincerely,
Good to hear from you. I’m sorry you are struggling with these health issues.
I’ll send you an email to start the process of setting up an appointment.
The email address here is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Manager, Arcanum Wholistic Clinic