A few weeks ago, Jeff and I were sitting on the couch talking about that day’s clinic. He said something very interesting had come up in a woman’s CoRe Bioresonance Feedback report.
“What was it?”
“Trinitrotoluene”, he responded.
“Um, what’s that in everyday terms?” I asked.
“TNT”, he said, with an unusual gleam in his eye.
We’ve been around this block for over twenty years now, so it’s a surprise and a delight for us to come across a remedy that neither of us has clinical experience with.
I thought about it further,
“Wow, isn’t that what’s going on globally right now? Think about the level of tyranny folks have been under? Stay home, wear masks, trial this untested jab on your kids, lose your job if you don’t get the shot, and forget about the pub, shopping without a mask or seeing your family for Thanksgiving or traveling anywhere for a vacation. It’s kind of like a powder keg ready to blow?!”
Folks are justifiably enraged with nowhere safe to blow! They can’t go out to the pub to see their mates, they’re being forced to give up first dates, drive-ins and even hugging and kissing. Grandma has suffered alone for months in a nursing home, or hospital, with no visitors. Women have given birth alone in hospitals without their spouses. If you’ve chosen to remain immune-intact, you’re treated like a pariah, let alone going into a store without a mask where you risk being glared at and ostracised.
We’ve been treating new timeline events for patients that illustrate hurtful traumas related to being yelled at by militant pro-jabbers. I know individuals who’ve been told not to come back to Ultimate Frisbee, mahjong tables, card games, house parties, and even outdoor bar-b-ques. One woman sat and cried at a table alone after another ‘Karen’ assaulted and humiliated her publically.
After Jeff and I had the conversation, I decided to broadcast a dose of TNT to myself using our CoRe-bioresonance technologies. It was fascinating how the occurents started to rush in confirming that I’d hit the mark with the homeopathic principle like cures like.
- 3 BIG shivers up spine causing head to shake gently back and forth.
- Immediate sense of nausea for several hours.
- Was searching for a meaningful climax to the short story I was working on. How should I describe the altercations between the English and the French during the 1960’s and 70’s in Montreal? Without realizing it, I closed the story with a discussion with my Dad about the FLQ (Front de Libération du Québec) bombings with dynamite in mailboxes in Montreal as the crescendo.
- Talking to my friend/colleague about canning techniques, and she said, “You don’t want to do that. It could explode!”
- Keenly reminded of the bombings of the twin towers during the 20th anniversary of this horrific event. Instead of sadness, I felt profound rage at the injustice of it all.
- Was talking to Jeff and repeatedly made such remarks as, “that sounds explosive,” “boy that powder keg could blow,” “sounds like a recipe for disaster.”
- For fun, he pulled up old cartoons of the Road Runner with Wile E. Coyote. I thought it was hilarious. As a child, I found I was nonplussed by this show so my reaction surprised me. Like Cures Like strikes again!
The following week, I asked a long-term patient if she’d also like to do a dose of TNT. She’s also been feeling tension, stress and anxiety about all the lockdowns and violence in Australia and Canada. She described many of the same occurrences as mine. Perhaps TNT will become the remedy for this particular age we’re in. Certainly it matches the current theme that many are experiencing.
For our postgraduate research with Steven Decker into character analysis and armouring, we studied at length the phenomenon of rage and how it’s illustrated in very skewed and mystifying ways. I even wrote a book about it for my thesis at the end of my studies. It seems more and more appropo for these current times.
- Success Story: Pediatric Case of Anxiety & Panic Attacks with Chronic Nausea and Vomiting
- Sample Menu And Keto Recipes As Requested