90 Day Regimen Breakthrough – Week 7
It’s time to build upon your basic foundational regimenal principles, and expand and further support you in issues of you as an individual, as well as in areas of specific typologies. We’ll look at 3 specific nutritional and exercise typologies, which overlap depending on the nature of your regimen and where the current imbalances may be.
We’ll start to explore the 3 basic typologies that we apply in the clinic, which give the best framework for a more individualized regimen of nutrition and exercise.
- Dr. D’Adamo’s blood type diet
- Dr. Abravanel’s glandular diet
- Wolcott’s metabolic type diet
Your homework from this video:
- Which typologies are dominant for you, and which ones may be out of balance?
- Find out your blood and glandular type (if you don’t already know it).
- If this fits in with your current 90 day roadmap, either add in a typology diet to your regimen, or further refine or tweak what you are currently doing.